tigerwoods
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2005
- Messages
- 11,412
- Reaction score
- 2,637
Anyone knows how to fix this?

not workingsearch settings, right click, app settings
then
reset or repair?
dont have this option in windows10Run resetup and reinstall desktop experience
Tried them still the sameMaybe
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
And
SFC /scannow
Might help?
Maybe but still prefer win10Upgrade to win11. might as well just upgrade now.
LOL..same here but no choice, cause too many "issues" so I just upgrade to Windows 11, its not so bad. after a short while, u will not remember Window 10..only thing i hate is after left click, the cut / copy / rename is now a icon..to go to old menu, must click additional step to show more optionsMaybe but still prefer win10
If I install win11, will tweak it to work like win10LOL..same here but no choice, cause too many "issues" so I just upgrade to Windows 11, its not so bad. after a short while, u will not remember Window 10..only thing i hate is after left click, the cut / copy / rename is now a icon..to go to old menu, must click additional step to show more options
i got lazy, and just accepted it. HDR was way better in Window 11 though if that's important for uIf I install win11, will tweak it to work like win10![]()
If the problem is due to after updating windows. Try to roll back windows update >Anyone knows how to fix this?
![]()