Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went into Stereo today and almost bought the E8. Maybe I’ll get it in a few days time.

Anyone knows where can i get it at a lower price then Stereo's member's price?

Last edited:

numan108

Reaction score
Does any of them works in sync with video? Seems like a lot has lagging problem and not sure if the firmware update actually solve it.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Does any of them works in sync with video? Seems like a lot has lagging problem and not sure if the firmware update actually solve it.

Most of them have buffering to compensate for signal disconnection. Most will have about 0.5sec sound lag. This is normal for most TW. However i found out E8, Bragi dash and Sol Amp air has very little video lag. The worst i have encountered is from Erato apollo 7 which has 0.5 Sec lag. The best now is the E8.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android VLC remembers Bluetooth audio delay setting
So only need to sync once and it will always be in sync alr
For iPhone don’t even need to set
It auto adjust for you

markmark8484

Reaction score
bought a bose soundsport free wireless on 14 Feb 2018 at Stereo Plaza Sing. Initially was working fine, except the earbuds appear to be protruding like Frankenstein. Sound wise is ok but this morning, went out for a short jog and the left earbud got disconnected by itself. Tried all means to reconnect it back but to no avail. Only solved the issues when I got home and placed both earbuds into its charging case. Not a battery problem as it was 100% when I left home. Raised the issue to Stereo and was told to do a software update. I read from Bose US forum and realised this is a common unaddressed issue..

13luetooth

Reaction score
Most of them have buffering to compensate for signal disconnection. Most will have about 0.5sec sound lag. This is normal for most TW. However i found out E8, Bragi dash and Sol Amp air has very little video lag. The worst i have encountered is from Erato apollo 7 which has 0.5 Sec lag. The best now is the E8.

how about jabra productS?

Gorgar

Reaction score
Can any E8 users here give some input? After trying it I'm actually quite disappointed with the audio quality. I'm currently using bluebuds x together with jetAudio plus player installed in my android phone. With the bluebuds x I hardly increase the volume to 50%, but with the E8 I almost hit the max volume. I did not use the jetAudio EQ, put all to flat. Do I really need to use the beoplay app to help boost the sound cause I did not install it prior to trying. What player do you use?

chanbri

Reaction score
Both have 16ohms impedance. Not sure why E8 requires more volume. But sound quality wise try compare them at the same volume loudness not on your phone volume level.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Can any E8 users here give some input? After trying it I'm actually quite disappointed with the audio quality. I'm currently using bluebuds x together with jetAudio plus player installed in my android phone. With the bluebuds x I hardly increase the volume to 50%, but with the E8 I almost hit the max volume. I did not use the jetAudio EQ, put all to flat. Do I really need to use the beoplay app to help boost the sound cause I did not install it prior to trying. What player do you use?

Not sure why. For me. I put my phone media volume to 100%. I then adjust the volume from the earbud. From the beoplay app. My volume are normally at 50 to 60%. With the comply tips this volume is good for me. I also tested with a few other TW and E8 is around the same as them with the same volume setting in the phone.

chanbri

Reaction score
Just buy E8 and don't look back.

Gorgar

Reaction score
Thanks guy's for the advice. One more thing ya, how's the audio call quality? Forgot to try that. My wife keep complaining with my current earbuds especially when I'm in the train or crowded places. She said the background noise is quite loud that she can hardly hear me. Hope the E8 don't have such issue. Now I'm contemplating between the E8 and jabra elite 65t.

radon

Reaction score
How is the fit, transparency for sound isolation and if there is any constant disconnect and connect issue?

I use the default sleeve that come with it. There are more sleeves option available thus I don't think fit will be an issue.

I don't use the transparency much as the outside noise tends to be much louder than the music especially if you are near road. If you are in place that more quiet office for example, it is fine.

I do not get constant disconnection on my S8 but my bro feed back he got often disconnection on his mi note when I loan him for testing for 1 time. 1 side will disconnect and connect back within a sec.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use the default sleeve that come with it. There are more sleeves option available thus I don't think fit will be an issue.

I don't use the transparency much as the outside noise tends to be much louder than the music especially if you are near road. If you are in place that more quiet office for example, it is fine.

I do not get constant disconnection on my S8 but my bro feed back he got often disconnection on his mi note when I loan him for testing for 1 time. 1 side will disconnect and connect back within a sec.

Thanks. I saw reviews stating that constant disconnection occurred on Liberty but was fixed on Liberty+.

Fendi37

Reaction score
Which is the best Bluetooth earbuds?Any recommendation?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.