Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
But how do you know what size you should buy?
I got the medium. As I got other Final tips also medium. This E Type TW tips is very compatible to most TW in the market. Only tip so far that will improve everything. Especially Soundstage.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the medium. As I got other Final tips also medium. This E Type TW tips is very compatible to most TW in the market. Only tip so far that will improve everything. Especially Soundstage.

Can take reference from the ear tips provided by Gemini ?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay I had placed order for 2 sets of Size M Final Audio True Wireless Type E Ear Tip.

Extra, who want will sell to u 😎

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using my Gemini for a few days, I can only said the sound is really very good and the hissing high seems to have disappeared after hours of run in.

My only unhappiness on thos ear bud is the interference. You may feel sometimes the sound will off and on again especially when u are in crowded area. I also encountered it suddenly pause by itself. There's also no notification when battery go low.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
After using my Gemini for a few days, I can only said the sound is really very good and the hissing high seems to have disappeared after hours of run in.

My only unhappiness on thos ear bud is the interference. You may feel sometimes the sound will off and on again especially when u are in crowded area. I also encountered it suddenly pause by itself. There's also no notification when battery go low.
Yes. I did mentioned in my short review. Only get these for the sound quality.

Xethos

Reaction score
Any good value bluetooth earphone for jogging to recommend? Preferably < $40.
Creative selling refurbished version of Outlier Air at $39, if you don't mind it being a refurbished set and 3 months warranty. Very good sound for the price.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Baseus ENCOK W3 Wireless Earbuds personal review: Apple AirPods Pro Look-a-like​

Now, the Baseus Encok W3 wireless earbuds, I will just call it W3, was released very recently in Singapore on 1st October 2021 via Baseus’s Official Online store with Shopee Singapore & Lazada Singapore. It retails for 37 USD (50 SGD), but on the W3 launch date, there was a special promotion.

My fingers worked quickly and order one on the same day and it arrived at my doorsteps a week later.

I have been testing the W3 for a couple of days. Now, before you go and hit that “BUY” button, here are the Top 3 things you should consider first. And towards the end of my review video, I will include audio tracks showcasing the Mic quality of the W3 wireless earbuds.

TL;DR - FINAL VERDICT

Are they worth it? Should you buy the W3 or get something else? Well, for a pair of earbuds which look similar to AirPods Pro, its not too shabby. But at 37USD, there are many earbuds which sound way better and have better call quality such as Baseus WM01, Taotronics, QCY and Haylou.

Still, I won’t stop you from buying it if you want but I recommend buying something else or save your morlee.

Let me know what you think of the Baseus ENCOK W3 wireless earbuds in the comments section below ^.^

Stay safe!

https://youtu.be/24W2OpnzYfo

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys I KNOW I'm quite basic but I like cute/pretty things and most TWS are quite ugly (just black or white meh).

Using AirPods Pro now but itchy to buy another pair to try - so preferably a ANC TWS. Kinda rounded down to these after seeing how they look and all:

1) Urbanista London (seems a bit old but at least it's BT5.0 and USB C. Love the pink and silver!)
2) Sudio ETT (this is ridiculously expensive is it worth?)
3) Happy Plugs Air 1 ANC (ugh they are so pretty but everyone online says the brand is terrible, really?)
4) Soul Sync ANC (only the Frost is pretty)
5) Thecoopidea beans pro 2 (cheap yes and so cute and pretty)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.