Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
looking for a pair that has touch instead of press button controls, and is not that expensive, any recommendation? :o

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those aiming Jabra can wait for Lazada flash deals at 12pm

nJplROTl.png

https://s.lazada.sg/s.Wfui

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If considering tws buds in $200 range, can consider the Samsung Galaxy buds. My favorite buds currently. I think mtw and mw07 are overpriced.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any best enc wireless bud that's is good?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

xuan87

Reaction score
If considering tws buds in $200 range, can consider the Samsung Galaxy buds. My favorite buds currently. I think mtw and mw07 are overpriced.

I haven't heard the Samsung Galaxy buds but I listened to all three Nuarl models last weekend and man...They are good! Highly recommend everyone to test them out. The sound signature isn't really the flat thin type, more V shaped with good amount of quality bass that doesn't overwhelm the mids.

A quick summary on my thoughts:
NT01AX: Most expensive, but the most balanced of the three. I will say this appeals to people who are used to higher priced IEMs. Earphone shell is big but well shaped, so the fit was perfect for me.

NT100: The sports model, I can't get a good fit on this. Bass is the best out of the three, in terms of quality and quantity, but this might not appeal to everyone.

NT01L: Half the price of the NT01AX but performance is about 80% maybe? Similar sound signature but is more fatiguing due to the bass and treble being less controlled than the NT01AX. Same earphone shell as the NT01AX so fit is excellent. Will recommend this to people who don't want to spend too much and are not overly critical of the sound quality.

Although the NT01L provides better value for the price, I am now targeting the NT01AX because I think they will be more comfortable for long period of listening. I'm waiting to see if I can buy them at a discount at Canjam.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard the Samsung Galaxy buds but I listened to all three Nuarl models last weekend and man...They are good! Highly recommend everyone to test them out. The sound signature isn't really the flat thin type, more V shaped with good amount of quality bass that doesn't overwhelm the mids.

NT01AX: Most expensive, but the most balanced of the three. I will say this appeals to people who are used to higher priced IEMs. Earphone shell is big but well shaped, so the fit was perfect for me.

NT100: The sports model, I can't get a good fit on this. Bass is the best out of the three, in terms of quality and quantity, but this might not appeal to everyone.

NT01L: Half the price of the NT01AX but performance is about 80% maybe? Similar sound signature but is more fatiguing due to the bass and treble being less controlled than the NT01AX. Same earphone shell as the NT01AX so fit is excellent. Will recommend this to people who don't want to spend too much and are not overly critical of the sound quality.

Although the NT01L provides better value for the price, I am now targeting the NT01AX because I think they will be more comfortable for long period of listening. I'm waiting to see if I can buy them at a discount at Canjam.

I have the nt01ax too. Too bad Samsung doesn't have any place that can try, else I think it will appeal to the serious listeners too. When is canjam?

Kzhan00b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought one, waiting for it to be shipped.. hope it's decent

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

Just went to stereo to play around for few minutes. First time trying true wireless earbuds here, thought that the the fit was snug yet loose at the same time. Tried opening/closing my jaws, loosely shake my head and the fit was still the same. Not sure whether it’s supposed to be like that :s13:

Sound wise I’m coming from more balanced IEMs, I would say that the tolv has a warmer/bassier (but maybe not the bassiest I’ve heard) than what I prefer, in that short test I think I could get used to it quickly.

Just my two cents from 3 minutes of test :s13:

ewng

Reaction score

You can order from here:
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NUARL-NT01AX-HDSS-TRUE-WIRELESS-EARPHONE-WITH-LOCAL-WARRANTY/652221701?selectedOptions=

With the Qoo10 $30 cart coupon and Stereo 5% shop coupon...NT01AX is only $206.55 which is $30 cheaper if you buy at their shop with member discount...don't think you can find cheaper price at canjam... ;)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah must pay ah. Forget it. Just got those shops and try can liao. Lol.

xuan87

Reaction score
Well I'm not going to canjam JUST to buy the Nuarl, I'm also going to look at items there that are usually not available in Singapore. With the discount or shipping saved (compared to buying online and shipping over to Sg), you can easily save back the ticket cost.

plus it's not like I'm paying for the ticket......;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.