Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

John010

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Tried the NT01AX at stereo just now. Found that the fit wasn’t that great. But the sq was easily one of the best I’ve heard. There was lag on YouTube only, all other apps were fine.


You can tell the counter staff to change a suitable size for you.
 

Hasagi

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
E8. But probably not suitable for gym tho

I have tested them out but they have a bit of a lag. Yeah like what you said they are not suitable for gym or running since they arent very water resistant and the fit isnt that secure..
 

LEUMAS

Master Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
3,177
Reaction score
10
Just bought mine at stereo PS. For those who want to buy, you can actually check the box behind. It will state whether its MT3 or MSY2

WCuisJ9l.jpg
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
Have actually heard pretty bad reviews about them. This is one of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxudUEFdu34

Most of the reviews were about the left bud drop out , not really about the sound quality. I’ve not have any major dropout issues. With the spinfit tips I found that it has decent sound, the only thing lacking is the dynamic range or the loudness of the buds. I’ve saw the review and I think he’s basing the sound on the loudness of the buds and not the actual sound of it.
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
Is there any lag when streaming youtube?

No. The nuarl has lag tho. I almost got a set of it yesterday. Other than
The MTW and maybe the e8 all other wireless has noticeable lag. The e8 tho has more lag when compared to the rha and MTW.
 

raylite

Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
459
Reaction score
14
Auditioned the Nuarl NT01AX earlier, really like the sound quality, and very minimal lag when streaming YouTube. Will wait to hoot the black version.

On a side note, the RHA Trueconnect fits my ears well and provides good isolation. It looks good too! But sound quality Nuarl beats it hands down.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
My E8 has no audio lag at all (or at least i tested and feel none).

Same on mobile & laptop.
 

ZergRush

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
185
I was also deciding between the Nuarl and MTW.
But I feel not worth spend that much for the twe technology now. Nuarl already stretched the price I'm willing to spend for 1 year while waiting for better tech.
 

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
34,171
Reaction score
3,184
No. The nuarl has lag tho. I almost got a set of it yesterday. Other than
The MTW and maybe the e8 all other wireless has noticeable lag. The e8 tho has more lag when compared to the rha and MTW.
The MTW has no lag whatsoever regardless of what kind of media I ran on my phone. LG G5 user.

That was the key reason why I bend down and let myself get chopped.
 

ZergRush

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
185

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
The MTW has no lag whatsoever regardless of what kind of media I ran on my phone. LG G5 user.

That was the key reason why I bend down and let myself get chopped.

Lol that’s what I meant, all other wireless other than rha, MTW and e8 has lag.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top