Right now qoo10 got 10% discount from stereo.
Plus cart coupons.
Nuarl have it's fair share of signal drops. But the sq and fit is as good as it gets for me. Especially nice when I listen to mandopop. The vocals very crisp
Right now qoo10 got 10% discount from stereo.
Plus cart coupons.
Nuarl have it's fair share of signal drops. But the sq and fit is as good as it gets for me. Especially nice when I listen to mandopop. The vocals very crisp
Price at $119?
Ya $119. Delivery 6 to 10 May. Hope they have sorted out the issues.
To try try.May I know why you bought the Creative Air when you already have the Samsung Buds?
Thanks guys
Lucky did not pull the trigger yesterday .got additional $30 discount !!!
How to get the discount?
Nuarl NT01AX deal at Qoo10 is back this weekend...after using $30 cart coupon and Stereo 10% off shop coupon it's only $194.10...best deal ever...!!!![]()
they are at mt4 now at least it is for my black goldjust want to confirm nuarlx metallic black are all the latest Mt3 model right?
wannna confirm before i pull the trigger hehe