Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the mpow t5 case fit in different eartips if I were to change the size? In some case, it cant charge if I were to fit in bigger eartips (for eg. xiaomi airdots) :(

Had received sabbat e12, but the sound, sounds dull for me. Maybe too used to BA drivers.
So far the mpow t5 case is quite tolerant of bigger size tips. I tried xiaomi wired earphones largest tip can fit in and charge no problem.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,

For those who has their earfun, the oluv version sounds is good at least better than my mi dots but the fit is not so comfortable too snugged having painful inner ear pressure and also stethoscope effect can hear my foot step and breathing and jaw / teeth grinding .

I heard a foam can help to alleviate some of the issues. May I know any one has experience using foam tips with the earfun? Which brand and model to buy?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

deepblue22

Reaction score
Wireless Earbuds for Jogging

Hi, can anyone recommend me a good wireless earbud for jogging? Currently using the Bose Soundsport Free Wireless but it keeps dropping off after 15-20mins... But I would say it works well for commuting and travelling etc.

natematedate

Reaction score
JBL endurance dive is good for outdoors and running as it is actually meant for Swimming - so it can withstand rain and sweat. Sound quality obv not as good as BOSE - but I’ve had mine for 6 months now and still going strong

Hi, can anyone recommend me a good wireless earbud for jogging? Currently using the Bose Soundsport Free Wireless but it keeps dropping off after 15-20mins... But I would say it works well for commuting and travelling etc.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kz tws battery life stated 3hrs only, real life usage should be about 2.5hrs only.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kz tws battery life stated 3hrs only, real life usage should be about 2.5hrs only.

Yeah. see the battery life rating a bit scary. Normally manufacturer rating compared to real life usage for me is 30% less. 3 hours -30% is like 2 hours nia :s22:

For me enough use most of the time. but still... if need to charge more often, means the battery will go through cycles very very quickly. In the long run will die quite fast? :s13:

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. see the battery life rating a bit scary. Normally manufacturer rating compared to real life usage for me is 30% less. 3 hours -30% is like 2 hours nia :s22:

For me enough use most of the time. but still... if need to charge more often, means the battery will go through cycles very very quickly. In the long run will die quite fast? :s13:

I charge my earbuds often cos the battery life is short cos i charge my earbuds often

:s22:

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.