Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Exia14

Reaction score
Thanks for recommending the KZ T1!! Almost wanted to get those bigger brand TWS, as I was using the X-mini and having issues where if I put the buds back in it does not disconnect and still stay connected. Draining its battery and my phone too.

And only realized that there are choices like mifo and Sabbat from other bros here, which looks excellent for value with the tech and batt life.

May I know if anyone also tried 1More Stylish TWS? Heard some great reviews from angmoh sites, but I think bros here can provide a more realistic opinion.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But rated for 3 hours only. Lolol. I got the Outlier Air recently and it fits my ear quite well. SQ is also excellent, and I think I prefer the sound from Outlier Air more than mifo o5 pro sia. The lows got more oomph, and the highs seems clearer? Which was a little surprising to me. Also the sound stage seems a bit wider.

Now like falling into rabbit hole, so much poison here. Lol.

Oh wow. Dynamic + BA for $50+ :eek:
I'm still using my Mifo O5 and my Sabbat E12 haven't even arrive yet. Don't know if I wanna hoot this :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I like wider sound stage. The TFZ or Mifo like very narrow.
Wonder Sony is wide or narrow

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

laeticia

Reaction score
Could just be me having bad luck but the Sabbat E12 isn't clear and has serious connection issues that's worst in crowded areas. It stutters like nobody's business.

Have no issues with battery life or connection to phone though. I sent it back now waiting to hear about my refund.

Sabbat for clarity
Mifo for bass :s12:

Last edited:

shinoku2

Reaction score
Only tried it once when I just received it was clear ,don't use it for calls often .
Tubes are definitely thicker then airpods maybe just a slight bit shorter
Oh thanks, what about call? I see the design like airpods. Any idea if the length of the tubes are the same?

ksksksks

Reaction score
Should be a defective set ba. Have no connection issues at all. Just that when I want to pair with my MacBook will come out 2 devices

Something like this

SABBAT e20
Then another SABBAT e20 - R
The r does stand for right side and I did try to connect to the first one but failed to. The R one works but only one side got sound. Have to put both sides back into the case and reset :s22:

But not a big issue and sq is still one of the best for that price range. And a plus point is the battery life. Leaving it on the desk for 10 over hours after a workout and next day you’re still ready to go cause it will auto shut down both sides after x minutes. Something that AirPods lack of.

For now, waiting for enacfire e20 to arrive :s12:

Could just be me having bad luck but the Sabbat E12 isn't clear and has serious connection issues that's worst in crowded areas. It stutters like nobody's business.

Have no issues with battery life or connection to phone though. I sent it back now waiting to hear about my refund.

laeticia

Reaction score
Should be a defective set ba. Have no connection issues at all. Just that when I want to pair with my MacBook will come out 2 devices

I don't have pairing issues. It auto connects to my phone or tablet very quickly. It's only in the presence of other Bluetooth devices that it will skip and stutter. Anyway cutting my loses so just ask for refund.

gong318

Reaction score
But rated for 3 hours only. Lolol. I got the Outlier Air recently and it fits my ear quite well. SQ is also excellent, and I think I prefer the sound from Outlier Air more than mifo o5 pro sia. The lows got more oomph, and the highs seems clearer? Which was a little surprising to me. Also the sound stage seems a bit wider.

Now like falling into rabbit hole, so much poison here. Lol.

Coming as a mifo o5 user, my friends creative outlier gold sound really is very good. Vocals more crisp and Soundstage wider. Don't really miss the bass on the mifo

iselore

Reaction score
Coming as a mifo o5 user, my friends creative outlier gold sound really is very good. Vocals more crisp and Soundstage wider. Don't really miss the bass on the mifo

I tested both outlier air and mifo o5 pro. Creative sound quality trumps... but the connection is really really bad, any obstacle inbetween and it will cut audio. Walking on the street sometimes also have sudden audio cuts.

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can advise the model of spinfit which is compatible with the NUARL NT0-01AX? Looking for better comfort and also sealing. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.