Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kryptonit3

Reaction score
JABRA has a national day promotion for Elite 65t, and I'm very interested.

However, I once owned a pair of true wireless earbuds, NUARL NT01, and I've been scarred by the constant drops and interferences at some places, like MRT stations.

Are all true wireless earbuds more or less similar, in terms of vulnerability to interferences?

Are there anymore Jabra elite 65t users here who can share their experience in this aspect?
previously owned 65t if you freq buses.. interference to the ezlink unit is damn irritating.. not sure of any improvement to it now.
Anyone here owns the Sabbat E12? Is it any good? I’m getting it as a gift for a friend.
sabbat e12 quality is a pretty uncertain.. mine right bud do have drop off issue now and den..especially at lrt or mrt.. but we have bros say theirs are fine.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think maybe it's the white box version instead of the original Anbes 359. Seems like no more original Anbes 359 in production already.
Wats the diff ?
Why no more original ? Even if order from AliExpress?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wats the diff ?
Why no more original ? Even if order from AliExpress?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
White box version think no volume control. Headfi say aliex also no more original version liao.

laeticia

Reaction score
Anyone here owns the Sabbat E12? Is it any good? I’m getting it as a gift for a friend.

No I returned mine for a full refund. Constant drops and skips especially in crowded places. My ears felt painful after wearing for a few hours too.

MZeee18

Reaction score
I see. I’m looking to present a gift to my friend for birthday. She been eyeing on wireless but maybe not the branded ones. Any recommendation people?

No I returned mine for a full refund. Constant drops and skips especially in crowded places. My ears felt painful after wearing for a few hours too.

ExK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
previously owned 65t if you freq buses.. interference to the ezlink unit is damn irritating.. not sure of any improvement to it now.

thank you. I'm really scared of interference now, no thanks to my NUARL. did you have any issue at MRT station?

What do u recommend if I don't minimal interference?

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score

I have it and am liking it. It sits flush to my ear and not very protruding. For my set, have not met any connectivity issues but may vary as other users encounter signal drop of the earbuds.

For the price of $50+, I think its a good buy.

You can also consider the mpow t5 which is highly recommended here at a similar price point

Boliaolah

Reaction score
For sabbat e12 and mpowt5, are there noticeable lag for videos and youtube?

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

ksksksks

Reaction score
I’ve gotten both sets.

Both have Super slight delays (at times). Nonetheless still love the audio quality on e12 over t5.

For sabbat e12 and mpowt5, are there noticeable lag for videos and youtube?

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.