Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good ones to recommend for Budget like $60?

Using iphone lor

Main usage is for maybe put inside my ear when driving, seldom used to listen to mp3

Maybe at home use radio for 30min or connect to laptop for gaming ?

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any good ones to recommend for Budget like $60?

Using iphone lor

Main usage is for maybe put inside my ear when driving, seldom used to listen to mp3

Maybe at home use radio for 30min or connect to laptop for gaming ?
Mpow T5

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2019-08-17.png

After playing with it a bit, it's pretty nice. Sound quality is quite good for the price. Highs and mids are nicer than Creative outlier air to me. Vocals, strings, trumpets, etc, sound really really nice. Not sure how to describe that. haha.

Like Andrea Zonn's Better Be Home Soon, this cover of One More Time, One More Chance by Uru, or Iihidattane by DEPAPEPE (guitar), or the usual hotel california, black magic woman (carlos santana), all sounds quite nice.

Male vocals like Ken Hirai sounds really nice too. Bass wise I think it's not as boomy as the Outlier Air, but still present for sure, and more pronounced than on the KZ ZSN Pro. Which makes it a bit more fun to listen to I think.

I haven't really tried any of those expensive wireless earbuds like wf-1000xm3, klipschT5, momentum, etc. Too cheapo already haha. So don't really know if those will outperform this or not, but it's the best sounding earbuds I've tried at this price range already. Like it's impossible for me to go back to Mifo O5 Pro now. :s13:

Comfort all that still need more time to tell, and need to test when jogging as well. But promising so far. The rated 3hr battery was a bit worrying, but at the volume i'm using which is around 75-85% on the LG V30, I was able to get around 4 hours of playback. maybe the 3 hrs was at full volume. haha. But need to test more to make sure it's not a fluke.

Oh, 1 weird thing is the earbuds placement. Right earbud is placed on the left side in the case, left earbud on the right side. lol.

Well, will need more time to test for sure, but liking it so far. :s12:

Bonhun

Reaction score
How about the volume controls? I read elsewhere that it will suddenly go very loud or soft. I was thinking between this and mpow t5 and eventually went for the latter from reviews.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think that depends on the phone? For the lg v30 it was okay and 80% is good enough. On pixel 2 that I tested with today, need to go like 90+% to get the same volume. Also there will be this one stop up that will make the volume jump up. Like it would be a little soft, then one volume up button press and it's too loud. I remember Mifo o5 was like that too when I tested it on pixel 3a but okay on v30 and S10e. So I think the phone will play a role too.

How about the volume controls? I read elsewhere that it will suddenly go very loud or soft. I was thinking between this and mpow t5 and eventually went for the latter from reviews.

ukiake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need help in recommendation on wireless buds. Cheap n Good. Budget below $20?

ksksksks

Reaction score
Yes it does.

Finally tested enacfire. Would rank the budgets earbuds that I have tried in this sequence.

1. Sabbat e12
2. Enacfire
3. Tozo t10
4. Mpow t5
5. Mifo o5
6. Anker liberty neo
7. Soundpeats
8. Anker liberty air

Mpow t5 goes well with Apple iPhone mah???

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2019-08-17.png

After playing with it a bit, it's pretty nice. Sound quality is quite good for the price. Highs and mids are nicer than Creative outlier air to me. Vocals, strings, trumpets, etc, sound really really nice. Not sure how to describe that. haha.

Like Andrea Zonn's Better Be Home Soon, this cover of One More Time, One More Chance by Uru, or Iihidattane by DEPAPEPE (guitar), or the usual hotel california, black magic woman (carlos santana), all sounds quite nice.

Male vocals like Ken Hirai sounds really nice too. Bass wise I think it's not as boomy as the Outlier Air, but still present for sure, and more pronounced than on the KZ ZSN Pro. Which makes it a bit more fun to listen to I think.

I haven't really tried any of those expensive wireless earbuds like wf-1000xm3, klipschT5, momentum, etc. Too cheapo already haha. So don't really know if those will outperform this or not, but it's the best sounding earbuds I've tried at this price range already. Like it's impossible for me to go back to Mifo O5 Pro now. :s13:

Comfort all that still need more time to tell, and need to test when jogging as well. But promising so far. The rated 3hr battery was a bit worrying, but at the volume i'm using which is around 75-85% on the LG V30, I was able to get around 4 hours of playback. maybe the 3 hrs was at full volume. haha. But need to test more to make sure it's not a fluke.

Oh, 1 weird thing is the earbuds placement. Right earbud is placed on the left side in the case, left earbud on the right side. lol.

Well, will need more time to test for sure, but liking it so far. :s12:

so is better than ZSN PRO? cuz im using ZSN + bluetooth cable.

kryptonit3

Reaction score
mpow t5 no regrets.. at least no occasionally drop outs compared to sabbat e12.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so is better than ZSN PRO? cuz im using ZSN + bluetooth cable.

I don't have the bluetooth cable so can't really compare. but i think still better on the ZSN pro. haha. Just that the bass is a bit more pronounced on the T1. But i'm not sure how much of this is just down to wired vs wireless, and how much is due to the hardware though.

Cause I don't think they can fit same hardware inside the same body. T1 need battery, bluetooth chip, charging mechanism, and the touch controls also.

I don't really like having a cable in between cause makes it annoying while jogging, if not the aptx cable only like 20+ only. haha

2019-08-19.png

2019-08-19.png

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thx... too bad no place to demo..

There is a seller on carousell who says he has demo unit actually. but he's selling at $60 i think. :s13:

But i think the sound on the KZ T1 will be a bit subjective. If you like KZN, I think this one will probably be okay for you? But my friend actually still prefer the Creative Outlier Air's sound cause he don't really like that much treble and find the T1's highs to be a bit too boosted. But for me I like the brighter highs. haha. As always audio stuff subjected to personal taste one. :s13:

Anyway, tested a few cycles of full charge and discharge. Battery life is just under 4 hours for the volume i'm using. More precisely it's like 3 hours and 50 mins. Good enough for my use liao. I was worried it would be like 2 hours+ only since manufacturers' rating often a bit higher than real life usage.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.