E12 ultra. Comfortable and the bass solid
Hey guys, which one more suitable for running E12 ultra or Mpow T5?

Hey guys, which one more suitable for running E12 ultra or Mpow T5?
the logo looks like mercedesHas any one tried Tranya B530?
Any reviews for it?
Now got sale sia haha
https://medium.com/@vstolpner/tranya-b530-improvements-on-an-already-great-product-ad1250ea8e03
the logo looks like mercedes
Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT
Haha ya sia, but I saw some online reviews like not bad?
And got sale $29.99 usd
Not sure if you all try before!
Where to get the sales price. Tranya t3 I tried before not bad.
Anyone using or used Haylou GT1 can advise for it?
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Thanks. I have not done any online purchase for 11.11 before. How does the discount usually work out? I see the pro version about $30 now. I am in no rush to need it, so won't mind waiting with savings.Tested that before, sound is not bad for something around 20 bucks. If no rush can wait for 11.11 sale. Can make use of like new user coupon from lazada or shopee too if you can.
Thanks. I have not done any online purchase for 11.11 before. How does the discount usually work out? I see the pro version about $30 now. I am in no rush to need it, so won't mind waiting with savings.
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
They send me email say sale until 21st oct, with voucher code keyed in, about sgd 50 with shipping
Only concerned the bass good bo haha
So all 3 compared thanks to the bro here and please don’t ask anymore haha
Not sure is it me or because the Youtube, the Sabbat E12 Ultra sound worst compare to the other two especially the mic for the call.
If you are out example in shopping malls, there tends to have distortion due to WiFi, other Bluetooth wireless devices around u. For me, at home using tws earphones, not yet experience any distortion except for jbl reflect flow this particular model.Is it normal to have disruption once in a while using these wireless earbuds ....asking in general to those using it . Be it any brand , from the most affordable to the most expensive.