Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

pathfinder6

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
11
Thanks for sharing!

Yes, till today, I'm using wired headset with superb clarity. I have tried both Plantronics Blackwire 5220 ($149) and Logitech H540 ($79). Both are OK with Plantronics been more comfortable (softer cushion) and better build quality (non flimsy as Logitech).

Since TWS has been around in the recent years, just hoping technology has progressed to be good enough for conferencing purposes. Why now? Prolong conferencing with headset, the ear get kinda of hot with headset. So now looking at some "non -in-ear" TWS that allow breathing air and freedom to walk around during conference.
I get the feels too, and by non in ear I guess you are referring to lollipop types that just rest on ear without the seal?

Do you have any set or budget in mind?
 

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
I get the feels too, and by non in ear I guess you are referring to lollipop types that just rest on ear without the seal?

Do you have any set or budget in mind?
Yes. Non in-ear-canal type. As you described, something like lollipop outlook.

Looking at 2 now. Oppo Enco Air (RMB299 from Taobao or local Shopee sales today @ S$79).

And also, I'm looking at Plantronics Voyager 5200 (~S$199 with charging case).

For conferencing, seems like only those traditional bluetooth headset maker for voice communication (e.g. Jabra, Plantronics & etc) focus on that. But Jabra doesn't offer lollipop type and very expensive.
 

pathfinder6

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
11
Yes. Non in-ear-canal type. As you described, something like lollipop outlook.

Looking at 2 now. Oppo Enco Air (RMB299 from Taobao or local Shopee sales today @ S$79).

And also, I'm looking at Plantronics Voyager 5200 (~S$199 with charging case).

For conferencing, seems like only those traditional bluetooth headset maker for voice communication (e.g. Jabra, Plantronics & etc) focus on that. But Jabra doesn't offer lollipop type and very expensive.
Thanks for sharing, ill find out more about these; telling myself to hold back purchases for now since feedback is always a mixed bag.

Looking forward to your future review(s) too!
 

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
Thanks for sharing, ill find out more about these; telling myself to hold back purchases for now since feedback is always a mixed bag.

Looking forward to your future review(s) too!
No prob. Just placed an order for Plantronics Voyager 5200 instead. Based on the review @ Shopee, seems decent from most users. Well, let's wait for me to get hold of it and try it for 1 week to find out.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Folks,

Anywhere I can try Galaxy Buds Live to see if it fits nicely into my ears?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Challenger store..
I see. Thank you, bro! :)

I need to get a semi in ear one now coz my ears have suddenly became allergy to silicone material (the tips) since January Gosh! WTF! :(
 
Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
I see. Thank you, bro! :)

I need to get a semi in ear one now coz my ears have suddenly became allergy to silicone material (the tips) since January Gosh! WTF! :(
oic. Take care bro. Once your ears have itch or moisture inside, then stop wearing earbud. Buds Live is quite good, I used it before. Now, I am using back Airpods Pro as it does not made my inner ears have any irritation or as much pain.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
oic. Take care bro. Once your ears have itch or moisture inside, then stop wearing earbud. Buds Live is quite good, I used it before. Now, I am using back Airpods Pro as it does not made my inner ears have any irritation or as much pain.

Ya! Exactly! The itch and moisture and cracks!

Thank again , bro!
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Just gotten myself a S$45 Soundpeats True Air 2 (semi-in-ear) to try first since I can't use those In-ear type now due to allergy to my ears' skin on silicone tips! ... :sleep:

No ANC of cause! Anyway, I'm not so particular about ANC for safety and surrounding awareness reasons when I'm out and about.

Music sound is good! The Bass is strong for such semi-in--ear as I'm a bass person. More bass can be achieved by adjusting the phone's EQ! I'm quite happy with it as far as music sound quality is concerned! :giggle:

Pk3Kz87.jpg
 
Last edited:

wishyq

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
4
Hi! After my Sabbat ear Bud spoilt due to dropping and getting crush by Buses. I am looking for a new earbud again. I would want to find a more fitting and comfortable earbud, more importantly not inserting too deep into the ear. ANC is welcome. Sabatt ones is not really fitting and fall off easily for me.

I have been eyeing the BOSE QC bud but not because of the signature ANC, but only the wing tip. More importantly, the bud is not wore too deeply into the ear. However, the price point is a bit on the high end.

Hence, i am looking for other recommendation if available.

Thanks in advance!
 

korea4ever

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
640
hi still preferred sony WF1000xm3 and also sennheiser CX400BT and sennheiser MTWS 2 Sound these both the sound quailty is really good jabra elite 75T is okay
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top