Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
The chinatown shop selling 1more EVO @ $189. Seems like a pretty good price when the next cheapest i can find is online Shopee hong kong seller going @ $210+. Only concern is likely no local warranty or only shop warranty.

Edit: The $189 was from the shop's carousell listing but seems like the listing has been deleted already.
I got the set from HK for $210. No warranty. Not bad. Need the sound ID to reach good output.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally received my Anker Soundcore L3P from qoo10 korean seller. Delivery took around 10 days. Paid $149 after coupon. Big upgrade in terms of SQ and functions compared to the soundpeats sonic i was using. Only real complain i have for the L3P is the fit and comfort. Can feel abit of pain at the exterior of my right ear after some time.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the set from HK for $210. No warranty. Not bad. Need the sound ID to reach good output.
I think the soundcore L3P has their own version called HearID. Took the test and the resulting EQ sounded bright and sibilant for female vocals and has a tad to much bass for my liking. End up still use back the default sound setting.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I think the soundcore L3P has their own version called HearID. Took the test and the resulting EQ sounded bright and sibilant for female vocals and has a tad to much bass for my liking. End up still use back the default sound setting.
The without Sound ID output CMI. Must use Sound ID. This is how rubbish it is. Some more not sure what is the setting they set in Sound ID. Basically set already just listen if you liked it. If not do again. Got a output that is similar to my Pi7 but if change phone or reinstall apps must do again and not sure will get back the same setting.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yar thats the troublesome thing. If pair the earbuds to a different device then have to go through the whole process of installing app and doing the sound test all over again. And no guarantees the sound profile you get will be the same. Thats why if need be, i rather just use parametric EQ to adjust the sound to my taste.

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klipsch t5 II now on promo worth buying?

all 3 types have promos dunno which to buy...

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got promo meh? where?

Okay they shipped from the distributor location i guess it's really from Klipsch so I'm safe to say it's from eBay

Shop with confidence​

Direct from KLIPSCH
Item sold directly by the brand.

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Learn more

Need forwarder

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received the Baseus bowie WM02

pretty interesting upgrade from WM01, i would say

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got the Redmi Airdots 3 Pro.
Anyone knows how to boost the volume a little louder? Its a lower than other earbuds I think.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the Redmi Airdots 3 Pro.
Anyone knows how to boost the volume a little louder? Its a lower than other earbuds I think.
Did you try to change the silicon seal first? As far as I know… wearing the wrong fit will have a direct impact on sound isolation

besides that… if you are using android phone

you can download the XIAO AI TONG XUE app to unlock additional features within the Airdots 3 Pro

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you try to change the silicon seal first? As far as I know… wearing the wrong fit will have a direct impact on sound isolation

besides that… if you are using android phone

you can download the XIAO AI TONG XUE app to unlock additional features within the Airdots 3 Pro
Sound isolation is fine. Just that i want to boost the volume a little.
I downloaded the xiao ai tong xue app already. any option inside that can boost the volume a little?
or is there any other app that can do that?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sound isolation is fine. Just that i want to boost the volume a little.
I downloaded the xiao ai tong xue app already. any option inside that can boost the volume a little?
or is there any other app that can do that?
Ahhhh… there is no built in volume controls within the earbuds
The app also don’t have.

You might wanna check your phone settings… and see if the “Volume normalisation “ option is ON or OFF

some smartphones, like iphone, Has this option called “Headphone Safety”…
When you activate this feature, the phone will automatically limit the volume output from your earbuds/headphone, so that your eardrums are not damaged

For Android phones… go to “Developers Option” in the Settings and search for “Bluetooth Absolute Volume”

if it is enabled, disable it…

once done… restart your phone and re do the bluetooth pairing with your airdots 3 pro.

additionally, check the EQ settings in your music or video app

some apps such as VLC, has a separate volume slider, which allow users to do more volume adjustments

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony Linkbuds S available today. $299. Quite impressed with the sound.

QNdxKid.jpg

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just unboxed the Baseus WM02 wireless earbuds

quite some good improvements over WM01
sG26kqH.png
cHPzePh.png
c1nagWA.png
J38bXwf.jpg
AtB8eZE.jpg

Wm02 earbuds are slightly smaller
cdQKTpI.png

led ring indicators on earbuds

x23qvI9.jpg

FINALLY the WM02 gets proper app support!!!
QgOcWql.jpg
yEqXa7q.jpg
qL6gpbR.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.