Wireless Charging

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,714
Reaction score
2,030
I bought a wireless charger from courts during the Black Friday sale, and when I charge my S9+ wirelessly it doesn’t get very hot as some bros here claim it to be.

Is it normal?
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,538
Reaction score
6,442
what brand are u using? is it fast wireless charging enabled? There are many kind of wireless charger and voltage...
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
I bought a wireless charger from courts during the Black Friday sale, and when I charge my S9+ wirelessly it doesn’t get very hot as some bros here claim it to be.

Is it normal?

I am using Samsung Wireless charging pad 2018 and it stays cool while charging my Note8.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top