Wanderlust
Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 296
- Reaction score
- 2

I would wiggle and flex my feet at my desk to let the leather break in. Then again I like to beat my shoes up.My Yanko got similar wears but not so comfy yet

@emospence.... you need to change that bedsheet.
Lol... kidding.
Nice shoes.
I agree. I'm more of a DC comics man myself =D@emospence.... you need to change that bedsheet.
Lol... kidding.
Nice shoes.
@emospence.... you need to change that bedsheet.
Lol... kidding.
Nice shoes.



Swedish Kronos all time low now
Hi, yes but we'd like to remain tight lipped for now.
Our trials just arrive
We've been talking with them since last year December.
Not sure how wide the selection really is, but this seems like a really good deal:
https://www.facebook.com/atelier.llyr/posts/752272644876138
plenty of size 42/43(s) apparently.
they didn't have or ran out of big sizes, unfortunately.
Went down to take a look today, and you're right the maximum size is 43. Wanted the Arthur monk shoes but only left with 40.
End up leaving with the wholecut George instead![]()
lol were you there just before they closed?
I think maybe a while before they close lah![]()
