WORST place you've ever visited.

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
Hello everybody,

Please name the worst place (country/city) you've ever visited/experienced where you'd no way going back.

Please also try to be objective - it it was weather, than it does not count. Also if internet in your hotel did not work or it was infested with insects, or you got food poisoning it does not necessarily mean that all places and the whole city/country is like that.
 
Last edited:

B00zer

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
0
Interesting thread, but honestly I don't really have a place to share in terms of I will never go back again.

I think generally people who goes on holiday on any city/country would be happy and wouldn't condemn the city/country although they would condemn certain hotels or places.
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
Interesting thread, but honestly I don't really have a place to share in terms of I will never go back again.

You are lucky. Fortunately or unfortunately I ended up in some places where now, after nn years, I'd no way wanna to go back.

I basically meant places where one would generally feel out of place/unsafe/lost/or simply - or simply outright dangerous. But all this depends on one's priorities in life. For one for example Pattaya would be a dream destination for another - horrific place and both of those would be for the same reason.
 

LearnIT

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Singapore zoo
Singapore Universal Studio
Sentosa
Ubin
Orchard Road
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top