WP Rallies Discussion

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
38,064
Reaction score
2,724
y52Hsni.jpg


Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
 

Zimpleman

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
7,991
Reaction score
0
Other than angkle Lim, many of the WP speakers need to express themselves more and interact with the crowd.
 

Zimpleman

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
7,991
Reaction score
0
What did uncle Ee Peng said? My hokkien cannot make it.

Uncle Lim.

“我在1959年加入工人党。当时的我只不过20岁。因马绍尔的诚信我决定入党。

马绍尔后的工人党是座空城。为了召集党工,我骑着脚车到处找,累了在熟食摊休息,渴了饮用摊位旁的自来水。

大家的努力,今天的工人党终有点成绩。和当年一样,新加坡政治需要一个制衡的的力量。工人党就扮演这样一个角色。

一路走来,我很满足,我持着党员对我的尊敬为新加坡做出贡献,接下来轮到年轻一代了。

年轻党员要了解捍卫党的利益,要懂得牺牲,如诚恳,机会是必然。”

“I joined WP in 1959. Then I was only 20 years old. Because of [David] Marshall’s honesty, I made the decision to be a part of WP.

The post-Marshall years were difficult. WP was essentially an ’empty city’. I rode around in my bicycle so as to rally and organise the members.

The WP of today has made some headway, in no small part due to the hard work of many involved.Just as it was the case in 1959, there is a need for checks and balance in our politics. WP continues to play such a role.

Today, I am satisfied. With the respect I earned from fellow party members, I continue to serve Singapore. In no time, the baton will be passed to the younger generation.

The younger generation of members have to understand and protect the interests of WP. They need to make sacrifices along the way. With sincerity, they will in no time find the opportunity to serve.”

Hope this helps.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top