Mecisteus
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2002
- Messages
- 55,808
- Reaction score
- 12,248
Dear Mods and Admin,
1) Kindly lock this thread. I am a subject in that non-value added thread accusing me of being clones. Also, there is an element of race in the message. Can we address a member as pork or non-pork eater?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[sagat]-someone-msg-me-6393849.html
2) Also, I don't recall conversing with that thread starter. So it doesn't make sense for another member to message him. Is he trying to fabricate? Please look into the inbox of that thread starter. I cannot click report button on his message.
3) Not sure if it is related. There must be some conspiracy going on in PM. On another post, bro bwaysaigan said he received a PM about me.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/130175736-post1.html
4) Obviously the thread starter has ill intention starting the thread. He posted once and abandoned thread.
Thank you.
1) Kindly lock this thread. I am a subject in that non-value added thread accusing me of being clones. Also, there is an element of race in the message. Can we address a member as pork or non-pork eater?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[sagat]-someone-msg-me-6393849.html
2) Also, I don't recall conversing with that thread starter. So it doesn't make sense for another member to message him. Is he trying to fabricate? Please look into the inbox of that thread starter. I cannot click report button on his message.
3) Not sure if it is related. There must be some conspiracy going on in PM. On another post, bro bwaysaigan said he received a PM about me.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/130175736-post1.html
4) Obviously the thread starter has ill intention starting the thread. He posted once and abandoned thread.
Thank you.
Last edited:
