WTB: 10XX Series Nvidia Card.

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Hi looking to do a make shift upgrade as I need to replace my monitor with a 2K monitor for my photo editing.

Looking for a card with at least 6GB to 8GB VRam.

If you are coming in with ridiculous offers, forget it. I won't bother since I am on a tight budget for this makeshift upgrade.

Prefer to deal in EW MRT Line stations.

Please let me know the condition and what it was used for. Any issues to take note and personal warranty for at least 1 week.

PM me directly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top