Hi all,
I'm looking to buy iNO 5 (yes, I know is a rather old phone model) - used or new as mine screen cracked pretty bad after 4 years of usage. I've contacted iNO mobile Singapore and they told me that iNO 5 is no longer in production and its parts are also no longer produced by their manufacturer and the don't do any repairs for it anymore hence I'm now stucked with a unusable iNO5.
Also, I've check all other online marketplace before posting here. All are sold out or already sold.
I know iNO mobile have came out with iNO 6, iNO 6s and iNO Scout but I am avoiding them as far as I can as they are quite heavy (185 grams). I intend to continue using iNO 5 as long as the apps I use are still able to support Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
I need to use non-cam phone due to the nature of my work so I need replacement iNO 5 pretty urgently. I hope anyone out there still have it lying around somewhere collecting dust hence do PM me your offer here. Also it would be great if yours still comes with the back cover protector.
Appreciate it and thanks in advance.
I'm looking to buy iNO 5 (yes, I know is a rather old phone model) - used or new as mine screen cracked pretty bad after 4 years of usage. I've contacted iNO mobile Singapore and they told me that iNO 5 is no longer in production and its parts are also no longer produced by their manufacturer and the don't do any repairs for it anymore hence I'm now stucked with a unusable iNO5.
Also, I've check all other online marketplace before posting here. All are sold out or already sold.
I know iNO mobile have came out with iNO 6, iNO 6s and iNO Scout but I am avoiding them as far as I can as they are quite heavy (185 grams). I intend to continue using iNO 5 as long as the apps I use are still able to support Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
I need to use non-cam phone due to the nature of my work so I need replacement iNO 5 pretty urgently. I hope anyone out there still have it lying around somewhere collecting dust hence do PM me your offer here. Also it would be great if yours still comes with the back cover protector.
Appreciate it and thanks in advance.
