Gearsecond
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2014
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys,
I'm looking for authentic Banpresto OnePiece MEGA World Collectable Figure - Mini Merry Attack set
I specifically looks for:
AT02 - Usopp
AT05 - Chopper
AT06 - Brooke
AT07 - Franky
h.ttp://i.imgur.com/TTS7uvz.jpg (please remove the dot after the 'h' to view image)
But if you have the full set of this. Feel free to PM me the price
But please be a reasonable price.
Items can be new MISB or BIB, as long as it is still in good condition and comes with proper box and authentic stickers.
thanks!
I'm looking for authentic Banpresto OnePiece MEGA World Collectable Figure - Mini Merry Attack set
I specifically looks for:
AT02 - Usopp
AT05 - Chopper
AT06 - Brooke
AT07 - Franky
h.ttp://i.imgur.com/TTS7uvz.jpg (please remove the dot after the 'h' to view image)
But if you have the full set of this. Feel free to PM me the price
Items can be new MISB or BIB, as long as it is still in good condition and comes with proper box and authentic stickers.
thanks!