WTS: Discounted Hotel Rooms

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am sometimes able to get good rates on hotel rooms with my privileges. Am willing to sell the rooms I can get as I won't be using them.

Local and overseas hotels available.

Please post your hotel name and check-in + check-out date here. I will respond here too. PM only for deal confirmation. I will not entertain requests submitted by PM as I do not want a flooded inbox.

I will do my best to handle as many requests as I can, but I promise to check on at least 20 requests a day, until otherwise stated. Thanks.


Transactions:

1. All rates stated last for only a day till 2359H as my privileges are with a hotel site and the rates change depending on availability. You can however make re-requests by reposting a query.

2. I will require your email and guest name for the booking. You can pass these to me via PM.

3. Method:

a) I am willing to transact via ibanking. I will email you the hotel voucher once I have confirmed the transaction.

b) Alternatively, you may arrange to meet me by the end of the day (to book at quoted price before it changes) for an in-person transaction. I will only book the hotel upon confirmation of a meet, or book in your presence upon meeting you. If the hotel has 24-hr service, we can call the hotel on the spot with the booking voucher number so that you don't have to worry about being scammed. You won't have to pass me cash until the booking is confirmed valid by you. I am also open to giving you a signed note stating my IC number, and that I have accepted cash for the transaction. You may visually confirm the IC number on my IC and driver's license, but no photos please, as I understand IC photos can be manipulated towards undesirable purposes.

I'm new to this, so feel free to suggest other ways of transacting to give buyers security as well.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:

noob777

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am sometimes able to get good rates on hotel rooms with my privileges. Am willing to sell the rooms I can get as I won't be using them.

Local and overseas hotels available.

Please post your hotel name and check-in + check-out date here. I will respond here too. PM only for deal confirmation. I will not entertain requests submitted by PM as I do not want a flooded inbox.

I will do my best to handle as many requests as I can, but I promise to check on at least 20 requests a day, until otherwise stated. Thanks.



1N stay @ Marina Bay Sands Deluxe Room
Check in 4th Oct

Please let know the rates, thanks!
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
1N stay @ Marina Bay Sands Deluxe Room
Check in 4th Oct

Please let know the rates, thanks!



S$665.14 for premier room, (sorry, no deluxe available. this is the cheapest room I have) all fees and taxes inclusive. Prices till midnight today only.
 
Last edited:

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
What hotels do you have in Kyoto 25-29 Nov?

  1. Hyatt Regency Kyoto - S$1,850.22. twin/ king room
  2. Hotel Monterey Kyoto - S$1,359.55 Superior Queen room - 1 queen bed with free LAN+WiFi
  3. Kyoto Royal Hotel and Spa - S$1,448.86 Superior Semi-Double Room - 1 double bed with free LAN+WiFi access
  4. Hotel MyStays Kyoto-Shijo - S$1,865.22 Standard Queen with Non-Smoking with free LAN internet


All rates quoted last till midnight today, and includes all nights 25 - 29 Nov + all fees/ taxes.
 

mykwng

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Please check the price for the following hotel in Tokyo:

1) Keio Plaza
2) Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku

Travel from 21Oct to 26Oct 2014, 2 adults and 1 4 years old child.

Thanks
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Please check the price for the following hotel in Tokyo:

1) Keio Plaza
2) Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku

Travel from 21Oct to 26Oct 2014, 2 adults and 1 4 years old child.

Thanks

1) S$1,525.88 Superior Queen - Free Wi-Fi with Non-Smoking
2) S$893.88 Economy Double - City View with Non-Smoking, FREE LAN and WiFi internet

For both rooms, rate is for 2 adults. Extra bed must be requested on check in.

All rates already include taxes and fees for 21 to 26 oct. Do note that rates could change from day to day depending on availability. I can get this price if booked before midnight today.
 
Last edited:

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi, do u have mbs rooms (premier) on 11/09 to 12/09. thanks

Hi, unfortunately no premier. I have these rates tho:

S$492.43 Deluxe
S$515.46 Deluxe city view
S$865.88 Orchid Suite with Buffet breakfast

There's also Orchid Suite View with Buffet breakfast, Sands Suite, but quite pricey.
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi,

HK Royal Plaza hotel - 21OCT to 25OCT 2014.


Thank you.

S$1,142.81 Plaza Deluxe - 1 king bed with free Internet
S$1,311.53 Plaza Deluxe Family - 2 queen beds with free Internet

All rates quoted last till midnight today, and includes all nights all fees/ taxes.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Hi,

HK Royal Plaza hotel - 21OCT to 25OCT 2014.


Thank you.

Have found this price for your travel date while helping my friend check his travel date for hotel royal plaza rate:

Plaza Deluxe - 1 king bed with Complimentary Internet Access - S$1,105.28
Plaza Deluxe Family - 2 queen beds with Complimentary Internet Access - S$1,269.90
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Please check the price for the following hotel in Tokyo:

1) Keio Plaza
2) Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku

Travel from 21Oct to 26Oct 2014, 2 adults and 1 4 years old child.

Thanks

For Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Tokyo:
Economy Double - 16 Sq.Meters , FREE LAN and WiFi internet
S$820.08 (For 2 adults only)
Standard Queen - 19 Sq.Meters , FREE LAN and WiFi internet
S$908.53 (For 2 adults only)
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Have found this price for your travel date while helping my friend check his travel date for hotel royal plaza rate:

Plaza Deluxe - 1 king bed with Complimentary Internet Access - S$1,105.28
Plaza Deluxe Family - 2 queen beds with Complimentary Internet Access - S$1,269.90

That's an even better price! =) What site is this?
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi all, bump for the morning :) feel free to try here for discounted prices. The privileges I have usually give me the lowest rates I can find online, I still rarely find better rates elsewhere. Asking is free. Everyone is welcome :)
 

sars8888

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
4,854
Reaction score
2
That's an even better price! =) What site is this?

I've got even better price lol~~~


zHclJTK.png
 

kenjiko99

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
sars8888,

Thanks for sharing. Yeah I thought Amoma had great prices too! Then I tried booking with them and found myself backing out.

Amoma has been known to scam people, sell rooms but never give you confirmation voucher, or make you jump through hoops to ensure your reservation went through. Reviews are quite mixed but I see lots of complaints online.

To each his own, I guess. For peace of mind, I wld rather pay agoda or booking.com if my privileges didn't get me cheaper prices. The difference is only slightly more. I didn't want to get scammed on hundreds to save just a bit.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top