WTS: Jetstar taiwan return ticket

monoblue

Master Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2007
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
345
Not selling anymore.

mod please close thread. thanks
 
Last edited:

wwwsquallcom

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
I dont know you can sell jetstar ticket under your name.

What is the price for name change? Just for information
 

monoblue

Master Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2007
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
345
Thanks, I have called and check.

Change of name cost $45 each ticket -_- and to do name transfer need to cancel the ticket and create a new one. In this process need to pay any difference for the ticket...

haii...

I think can close thread and i talk to my fren 1st.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top