WTS JETSTAR VOUCHER - 1 YEAR VALIDITY!

laylatov

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
WTS JETSTAR VOUCHER VALUED AT $435 SGD.

Selling at $400 or best offer, deal online. (Bank transfer and I release voucher code to you through forward of official email.)

Voucher rules: travel by end-July 2016 (one year validity)

Please PM to enquire or make offers.
 

Solo_Apple

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,222
Reaction score
0
I thought Jestar voucher can be only used under receiver's name. Care to confirm against the small prints?
 

laylatov

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I thought Jestar voucher can be only used under receiver's name. Care to confirm against the small prints?

Hi hi... I've sold quite a few of these, no problem at all. There is no name attached because it is a large lump sum voucher - value $435.
At the payment page, there is a drop-down box for keying in the voucher code. This voucher code is the only thing you need to provide to use it.
Travel validity is one year. Book by Jan 26, 2016, travel by July 26, 2016.

I think there's an SG50 sale on Jetstar so would be a good time to buy. I've sold two and left with one last one.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top