WTS: Jetstar Voucher $120

premierz

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have a $120 voucher for Jetstar airlines.

Only thing is I have to be the booking contact person for you to utilize the voucher.

Please PM me if you wish to purchase.. :s12:

P.S Ridiculous offers will be ignored.
 
Last edited:

thythy1

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Sorry I cant send PM. How much is it and what are the terms and conditions? Thanks!
 

Saltedeggz

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have a $120 voucher for Jetstar airlines.

Only thing is I have to be the booking contact person for you to utilize the voucher.

Please PM me if you wish to purchase.. :s12:

P.S Ridiculous offers will be ignored.

Hi still available ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top