WTS: Used Kaplan SUT courses Textbook (Mint)

vtcp1976

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Hi,

Francis, G., & Garing, A. (2013). Foundations of Statistics (2nd ed). Melbourne: Pearson Education - S$56

Davidson, Poole, Woods, Simon and McBarron(2014). Management Foundations and Applications, 2nd Asia-Pacific Edition price - S$89

Mint condition with some note.

PM only and deal at any MRT.
 

vtcp1976

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Hi friend,

Anyone need Kaplan referral, PM me. I got the cheque under may referral name after two months upon staring the course. I can whatapps you the prove and I'll be with Kaplan till end of 2016. It will takes you less than a minute to fill up my particular on the referral form when you enrol.

Also selling some of the used text (intake June 2014) for SUT BBus degree program. Mint condition with some note.

1) Francis, G., & Garing, A. (2013). Foundations of Statistics (2nd ed). Melbourne: Pearson Education - SGD56

2) Davidson, Poole, Woods, Simon and McBarron(2014). Management Foundations and Applications, 2nd Asia-Pacific Edition price - SGD89

PM only and deal at any MRT.
 

vtcp1976

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Hi friend,

Anyone need Kaplan referral, PM me. I got the cheque under may referral name after two months upon staring the course. I can whatapps you the prove and I'll be with Kaplan till end of 2016. It will takes you less than a minute to fill up my particular on the referral form when you enrol.

Also selling some of the used text (intake June 2014) for SUT BBus degree program. Mint condition with some note.

1) Francis, G., & Garing, A. (2013). Foundations of Statistics (2nd ed). Melbourne: Pearson Education - SGD56

2) Davidson, Poole, Woods, Simon and McBarron(2014). Management Foundations and Applications, 2nd Asia-Pacific Edition price - SGD89

PM only and deal at any MRT.

To those that I have send my details, please ask for the referral form and submit when you sign up. I was informed by my consultant that the best is to fill up the referral form together during signing up as it cannot be done anymore once you start class or a week before. Also, do that note when choosing a referral. I am not sure how it goes for those dropping out or graduation soon. Thank you for your help.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top