 WWDC 2018 (June 4th to 8th)

tec_geek

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
2,143
Reaction score
76
EQrgwLK.jpg


https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/

EDIT:
Link:
https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2018/

 
Last edited:

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
Reviving this!
Live stream will be available via Apple.com on 4th June (Approx. 5th June 1AM SGT)
 

icheb

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
35
Im not expecting much from this year's WWDC in terms of hardware. I think there will be much more announcements regarding software. With that being said, it might offer us clues as to the direction Apple is taking with their products in their future lineups.

I am interested in MacOS and what new features they will be introducing. WatchOS could be another interesting announcement to watch out for.
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,103
Reaction score
1,252
Eager to see what are the macOS and iOS updates. I would prefer under the hood performance over new features.
 

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
I only want my MAC HIgh Sierra to boot up faster. It takes too Long to boot after upgraded . Tried all ways to enable trims and disabled trims also doesn’t work
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I only want my MAC HIgh Sierra to boot up faster. It takes too Long to boot after upgraded . Tried all ways to enable trims and disabled trims also doesn’t work

Which model are you using? Mine's still fast leh.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top