Xiaomi 13 series

cosycatus

Master Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2001
Messages
2,686
Reaction score
681
It's my camera come with a phone.
Anyway prices seem to have stablilised.
Should get it before international version out
Becuase international one usually more expensive and as it rouse interest overseas and pple finding china set cheaper, the demand for china set will increase.
 

blade007

Master Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
3,379
Reaction score
0
All along china set has no problem using locally. Only some features cannot be use, not much ppl use them anyway. Last time have whatsapp lag issue but its also gone now.

Once the EU team come out with the EU rom, u flash it and its as good as global. Everything can use.
want to check, after flashing EU rom, boot loader is unlocked right? then wouldn't there be issues on the banking apps? Just asking because I am not updated with xiaomi.eu for awhile now, previously when using K20pro, I had to root to hide the boot loader.. a very round about way to use the rom when I don't really use much of the root functions.
 

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
21,566
Reaction score
2,237
wow the new limited colour very nice

but price also very nice
 

seansin

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
262
Reaction score
16
want to check, after flashing EU rom, boot loader is unlocked right? then wouldn't there be issues on the banking apps? Just asking because I am not updated with xiaomi.eu for awhile now, previously when using K20pro, I had to root to hide the boot loader.. a very round about way to use the rom when I don't really use much of the root functions.
i had my K30 Pro with Miui EU rom with boot loader unlocked. No issue with banking app like DBS, citibank, uob, maybank, ocbc... singpass also working fine. Don't need to root it to hide the boot loader.
 

talonn

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Does xiaomi phone still have lots of bloatware? I got the first gen xiaomi long time ago and didnt like the bloatware at all
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top