Xiaomi 13T series

sallybee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
1,639
Reaction score
577
looking forward to any upcoming promotions for this phone to experience Leica colour science
 

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
is it worthwhile to get xiaomi from Malaysia, anyone has any experiences?
Do you bother with warranty matter? You are looking at around 100 bucks saving from MSRP - MYR 1999 (~SGD580) vs SGD 699 for 13T. With local discount during 10.10, it is around the same. MY side can drop further with similar promotion i guess.

Only 13 Ultra and 12 Pro with international warranty coverage, do read the T&C though.
 

zzprincess

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
106
Reaction score
40
Do you bother with warranty matter? You are looking at around 100 bucks saving from MSRP - MYR 1999 (~SGD580) vs SGD 699 for 13T. With local discount during 10.10, it is around the same. MY side can drop further with similar promotion i guess.

Only 13 Ultra and 12 Pro with international warranty coverage, do read the T&C though.
Since it is not international warranty, I think safer to buy locally. Thanks for the info! Appreciated.
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
Is receipt impt when claiming warranty ? Or is follow serial number ?
safest to get physical receipt/lazada/shopee softcopy with order number stated. Last time I checked with xiaomi service centre they told me the box is sufficient even though I havent claimed any warranty so far, devices all no issue. Not sure if anything has changed since then.
 

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
safest to get physical receipt/lazada/shopee softcopy with order number stated. Last time I checked with xiaomi service centre they told me the box is sufficient even though I havent claimed any warranty so far, devices all no issue. Not sure if anything has changed since then.
not many keep the box, but I do take photos of the all the numbers before throwing away.
If not getting from Xiaomi direct, wondering how would they know the actual purchase date base on box alone.
 

bangzhou

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Is there any shop in malls I can play around the Xiaomi 13T? Preferably tampines area.
 

zzprincess

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
106
Reaction score
40
anyone has any comments on samsung s23FE vs xiaomi 13T. The s23FE is abt $100 more than 13T, would like to seek comments which is a better phone in terms of camera, battery and overall.
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
What phone case do u guys use?

I bought 2 different cases.

Both cases will block out the corners when switch to wide angle cam.
I think the plastic is too thick where the wide angle less is
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
What phone case do u guys use?

I bought 2 different cases.

Both cases will block out the corners when switch to wide angle cam.
I think the plastic is too thick where the wide angle less is
Usually buy cheap case from lenuo, can find on lazada
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
What phone case do u guys use?

I bought 2 different cases.

Both cases will block out the corners when switch to wide angle cam.
I think the plastic is too thick where the wide angle less is
Using free case that came with the box
 

DeepseaG1523

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Messages
1,238
Reaction score
707
What phone case do u guys use?

I bought 2 different cases.

Both cases will block out the corners when switch to wide angle cam.
I think the plastic is too thick where the wide angle less is
just use the free case.. good enough i feel.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top