
Oneplus ultrawide seems better.wondering if should change from Oneplus 11 to 13T Pro for the camera....
I think you should be comparing 13T Pro/13 Pro against the 8/8 Pro instead.Anyone deciding between 13T/T Pro vs Pixel 8/8 Pro?
im not very saavy like you all. i just surf youtube, spotify, whatsapp and maybe carousell. will 13T be ok? i dont play games. oh ya camera from mate20x is superly good. i want something similar or betterI am using magic5 pro now but planning to get this 13T also hahaha
If its between 13T Pro and Magic5 Pro, I think magic5 pro is the better buy (street price now is about $108x)
but if between 13T and Magic5 Pro, I would say the 13T is a much better buy due to the huge price difference.
13T is more than sufficientim not very saavy like you all. i just surf youtube, spotify, whatsapp and maybe carousell. will 13T be ok? i dont play games. oh ya camera from mate20x is superly good. i want something similar or better
Use Google backupi have a question. for huawei transfer to xiaomi or honor, is it easy? will my whatsapp , carousell auto log in, contacts all be easily transferred?
so google backup everything or how I go about it ?Use Google backup
What's the difference between these 2 stores?
I realised while both selling 13t at 699, only one of them has a countdown for an unknown 10.10 price
What's the difference between these 2 stores?
![]()
![]()
I realised while both selling 13t at 699, only one of them has a countdown for an unknown 10.10 price
for both, local warranty period is 12mths or 24mths?first one is by Era, our local Xiaomi distributor, bottom one is Global Official Store, stocks are in Hong Kong and shipped to SG. Both stores also have official Singapore warranty.
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F5 Pro
for both, local warranty period is 12mths or 24mths?
Other shopee sellers are going for ard 430.13T 12+256GB only $618 now!
No pre-order freebie tho, but local set with 2 years warranty.
https://s.lazada.sg/s.bA8ou