Xiaomi device

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
Hi peeps my Xiaomi mijia camera give going offline and I have reset to it often to get it working

I can view on both wireless and mobile network

sadboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Have u recently update the device firmware?

I used to have a few Xiaomi camera. they always have this issue. Sometimes I not sure if the China great firewall issue or what.

Last check only those international set can use SG datacenter.

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
Have u recently update the device firmware?

I used to have a few Xiaomi camera. they always have this issue. Sometimes I not sure if the China great firewall issue or what.

Last check only those international set can use SG datacenter.
Yes I have. Not I tried to set to China region which also can't be setup.

Now I am stuck at setup error which prompt me to move the device closer to the router which the device is just right beside it

sadboy

Master Member
Reaction score
I know how it feels. I have a few mijia camera in my store room. They work awhile and start to go offline.

They have quite good video and function. But the reliability is bad

Last edited:

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
I know how it feels. I have a few mijia camera in my store room. They work awhile and start to go offline.

They have quite good video and function. But the reliability is bad

Any solution to this?

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
Looks like everything seems ok if I did not connect the camera directly to the router which support usb 3.1. Currently is set to directly connect to a power usb adapter into a power socket

Is it due to router setting? Or not enough power supply from the router usb port to the IP camera?

[Mubiq]

Reaction score
Looks like everything seems ok if I did not connect the camera directly to the router which support usb 3.1. Currently is set to directly connect to a power usb adapter into a power socket

Is it due to router setting? Or not enough power supply from the router usb port to the IP camera?

Now my mi camera keep going offline even if I connect via USB power adapter.

In the end for the newer 2k pro. Solve my problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.