Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

eS.KuKu

Reaction score
I bought from carousell seller, he bought from xiaomi global store, box also no sticker, anyway, he ask Funan already, saying they only look at offcial receipt not box sticker
Surprise that tablet turn on, i didnt see single rubbish ware inside, nothing need to be remove or uninstall at all.
you all, also the same?
yup, no bloatware at all. all clean interface

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Likely is wrong pricing.. Good luck getting..

sd860 non-pro vs sd870 pro....

if you tried both like me , i have both poco x3 pro 8/256 and poco f3 8/256 , the poco x3 pro still kinda of lags.
really 没有比较就没有伤害

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is wifi 5 speed slower compared to wifi 6 on 860?

Any input lag from the Xiaomi pen?

Does the battery run out very fast due to mi12.5 ui?

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
Just curious, when you all get the tablet, how much storage left for end user to use for 128GB variant?

jhleo1

Reaction score
100plus...nv see... After installing think 20 over games and apps.. Still 100 plus free spaces..
The MIUI took up more than 20gb. Not bad after installed so many apps still got balance of 100gb for 128gb spec.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my 2nd case which is much much more firm (not too wobble) when put in a stand position for playing game, than the 1st one I had ordered. I will be using this new one! :whistle: It costs about $12 from Shenzhen. :). It's not a heavy case as well! :cool:.

That is all for my Xiaomi Pad 5 until the next new tablet! :whistle:

*Note that this case doesn't has the auto-display on/off function which I preferred not to have.

HtosV9m.jpg

sAWFG5V.jpg

YCtClwU.jpg

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new case arrived also.. $5 plus only... Like this kind of case cause can portrait and landscape mode... Give cheap stylus also.. Not bad..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new case arrived also.. $5 plus only... Like this kind of case cause can portrait and landscape mode... Give cheap stylus also.. Not bad..

Ya! This one is a cheap but a solid and practical case! :)

Unfortunately, I just don't like the design... :sick: So, I didn't buy it! Heheh!:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.