Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

limpehfuneral

Reaction score
Those with keyboard case. how useful isit? do you use it with the desktop mode?
moi ish stewdent so is useful for moi, haven't tried desktop mode yet... Do I need to download something?

After my last sem in poly moi probably won't use the keyboard case much already

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to get the cheapest 5G model with keyboard, pen and charger? China rom.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi...newbie to tablet stuff here
Am not sure of the brands and models like samsung, xiaomi, lenovo

Is there a basic tablet that i can get for watching shows from mewatch/netflix and general internet surfing? No need keyboard and pen

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is there a basic tablet that i can get for watching shows from mewatch/netflix and general internet surfing? No need keyboard and pen
mi pad 5 lor... $37x...best value for money... Dobly atmos Dolby vision..

thunderskain

Reaction score

The export set Samsung a7 is probably the cheapest now for the above tasks

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is between a7 and mi pad5 now

Mi pad 5 can buy from their shop? Or only lazada?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
So is between a7 and mi pad5 now

Mi pad 5 can buy from their shop? Or only lazada?

Samsung a7 should never be a part of your consideration. If u want to get a Samsung device, u should go for their best s7 tablet. They produce the worst budget and midrange tablets (for the price they are charging) with very poor screen and viewing angles. Not even an ips lcd screen. Even the upcoming A8 is a bunch of nonsense.

Currently only Lenovo, Xiaomi and Huawei makes good quality android tablets without bursting your wallet. And if u want google services, the competition is really between Lenovo and Xiaomi really.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far xiaoxin lenovo pad pro 2021 version no official version that has 1 year warranty? I might grab another 1 or 2 tablet this coming sale... My whole family fighting for the mi pad 5..damed good.. Not really heavy and is a power house when u are outdoor.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
So far xiaoxin lenovo pad pro 2021 version no official version that has 1 year warranty? I might grab another 1 or 2 tablet this coming sale... My whole family fighting for the mi pad 5..damed good.. Not really heavy and is a power house when u are outdoor.

Lenovo is very slow in the official global version and Lenovo Singapore is still selling the 2020 pad pro for $699 (while I get the cn equivalent flashable to gl ROM for $289. Lol)

Consider this mi pad 5 pro killer.

https://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_tab_p12_pro-11090.php
$899 at shoppee.

https://shopee.sg/product/270886388...03-1636099966.9?smtt=0.157670503-1636099966.9
120ghz AMOLED screen is no joke.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.