Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No expandable slots , so if u wan to install games and watch movies and drama I think 256gb better :o
Hi thanks for your advice.. Yes mostly is to download apps to watch my movies and dramas. Price difference not a lot..

I will get this but where to get, everywhere is oos? Xiaomi Lazada?

Crayon Shinchan

Reaction score
hi mipad5 users

have been using it for few weeks.so far so good but have an minor issue with the screen not sure if you all experience it as well.

when swiping/scrolling like not smooth. like scrolling a page via swiping will register as a press/touch instead. need use some pressure on the screen to swipe to register as scrolling. E.g. scrolling in YouTube app will keep register as touch to go into a video

starting thought is tempered glass too rough no good but change another one still same.

anyone have this problem?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your advice.. Yes mostly is to download apps to watch my movies and dramas. Price difference not a lot..

I will get this but where to get, everywhere is oos? Xiaomi Lazada?
Can try from shopee :o carousel like also got

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
The thing is mi pad 5 is listed on xiaomi official store lazada for 11.11 sales but out of stock. Have to ask the seller when is the delivery

Its available for a short while only, managed to order 1 for $370, delivery is 16th nov

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi pad 5 everywhere out of stock ?!?!
Its listed on lazada xiaomi store for 11.11 sales. I chat the seller when is delivery as its oos but no reply

how did u order for 370? i could only get at 434.

The price only updated at midnite..to the offer price...

Could have gotten it lower , except one my credit card didnt work properly....otherwise 360 possible i think...

Its from lazada , out of stock already...

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah very fast oos, the white went out of stock while i was trying to pay....heng switch to black still got stock...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah very fast oos, the white went out of stock while i was trying to pay....heng switch to black still got stock...
I switched over black.. But too late... Haha.. Wants to get white cause have a black set

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good specs. If it came with sd expansion like the mipad 4 I would surely have bought it

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It was listed on 11.11? By the time I checked it was already oos.. Not sure when will be the next promo.. 😭

allanzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the standby battery drain seems a little higher? I usually tend to ignore this but mine feels like 7% overnight.

Crayon Shinchan

Reaction score
after recent update. i also realize my mipad5 standby battery drain is higher.
mine is debloated as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.