Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah can almost buy 2 x mipad 5
And only snapdragon 750G
Did you need a feature that mipad 5 dont have? Eg video out?

haha okie la. good price compared to usual pricing.

bigger screen, comes with 5G, MicroSd card slot and proper DEX and HDMI out.

Will be useful. Also comes with a free Keyboard cover case, S Pen and 128GB SD card.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW folks,

Using hotspot from my S21+ phone for Pad 5's wifi access when I'm out of the house, be it set to 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz and be it using 5G or 4G cell signal from my S21+...... :cautious:

My Pad 5 keeps prompting me on and off that "This connection has no internet access..." :rolleyes:

I'm far away from my house's wifi range! Anyone knows what could be the root cause? :unsure:

jhleo1

Reaction score
Firmware V12.5.14.0.RKYCNXM finally released to Xiaomi pad 5 pro. After updated, if the Netflix yet to show L1, just clear the app data and login the app again. Netflix will be able to view in Full HD mode.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firmware V12.5.14.0.RKYCNXM finally released to Xiaomi pad 5 pro. After updated, if the Netflix yet to show L1, just clear the app data and login the app again. Netflix will be able to view in Full HD mode.
Thanks for the heads up. Getting pad 5 pro. Thinking of whether to root it.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But i dun understand. Why nobody buy from their physical shops? They have the Mi pad 5 on display cannot be always out of stock right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.