Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have u all tried dolby vision video files with mx player on the device. doesnt seem to be displaying correctly

Mookies

Reaction score
Anyone facing issues with the Gallery crashing wherever you try to open a photo? Won't let me view any of the photos I've taken.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah ok I bought black was the only choice

Actually, It doesn't matter black or white! Afterall, the front side panes color is black too for all colors!

Put on a color case-stand! Simi color inside you also can't see lah unless you don't use case!

I'm a white person but I also gotten a Black due to no white in early October, put on a case-stand, and if even it is a white, I can't see the difference from my black too! LOL!

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
269813648_10227163943342811_1968893573024447571_n.jpg

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody selling their original bookcover pls pm me...needed 1...got the keyboard cover but abit heavy...

EastMushu

Reaction score
Anyone facing issues with the Gallery crashing wherever you try to open a photo? Won't let me view any of the photos I've taken.
if you have debloated your mipad 5 and uninstalled mi video, you'll need to reinstall the app...

lil_aaron

Reaction score
Btw, for those who haf the official bought pad 5,do u guys experience netflix suddenly crashing with error code device failure? Thereafter it only has widevine L3 playback? Only after uninstall, restart, and reinstall does netflix becomes L1 again. And this can happy several times thoughout the day.

Did a full factory wipe, but the same thing keep happening.

jhleo1

Reaction score
Btw, for those who haf the official bought pad 5,do u guys experience netflix suddenly crashing with error code device failure? Thereafter it only has widevine L3 playback? Only after uninstall, restart, and reinstall does netflix becomes L1 again. And this can happy several times thoughout the day.

Did a full factory wipe, but the same thing keep happening.
No need to uninstall..... just need to clear the Netflix app data and reboot the Pad 5. It is clearly due to firmware. Nothing much you can do beside wait for next update.

lil_aaron

Reaction score
No need to uninstall..... just need to clear the Netflix app data and reboot the Pad 5. It is clearly due to firmware. Nothing much you can do beside wait for next update.
Ah... So I ain't alone. Alright. Let's hope it works.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.