Xiaomi MIPAD 4

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curiously, there's no mention of 3G band on the specification page.

xiaohuiis

Reaction score
If mipad4 is not on global Rom, seller will pre-install google playstore for me. Is there a risk that I will have problem installed apk files later on the MIPAD ?

I am a ipad user but wish to get another tablet in android version.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went through the specs in Xiaomi website but it is not explicitly mentioned. I wonder why...

Yup I did saw the specs from the website only indicated a card slot, but did not stated if it's a hybrid or a card slot. But the review I read up the other day said it's a hybrid.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I did saw the specs from the website only indicated a card slot, but did not stated if it's a hybrid or a card slot. But the review I read up the other day said it's a hybrid.

For sim only.
MEMORY
Card slot No
Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (Wi-Fi or LTE model) or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (Wi-Fi model)

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BY1N1P5dcY

This YT stated no card slot but in the pubic comments indicated that the statement was wrong.

Add a public comment...
247Mi
Pinned by 247Mi
247Mi
3 days ago
CORRECTION: As per early release information, in the video I stated that the storage is not expandable. I have just confirmed with Xiaomi that it is in fact expandable with a Micro SD card up to 256GB.
My apologies for the mistake

For sim only.
MEMORY
Card slot No

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For sim only.
MEMORY
Card slot No

so what they saying/typing is all fake? :eek:

This YT stated no card slot but in the pubic comments indicated that the statement was wrong.

Add a public comment...
247Mi
Pinned by 247Mi
247Mi
3 days ago
CORRECTION: As per early release information, in the video I stated that the storage is not expandable. I have just confirmed with Xiaomi that it is in fact expandable with a Micro SD card up to 256GB.

Stated very clearly on Xiaomi website, " Maximum expandable up to 256GB memory card "
What worries me more is the lack of clarity on 3G bands support.

3GB+32GB / 4GB+64GB 两版本可选
LPDDR4x 双通道内存,eMMC 5.1 高速闪存
支持扩容256GB TF卡(Vfat)

Last edited:

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Picture taken from here: http://www.pc841.com/article/20180628-90592.html

20180628110420908.jpg

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Add a public comment...
247Mi
Pinned by 247Mi
247Mi
3 days ago

May be need a real machine to confirm.

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
huh? i thought quite clear leh..

have expandable card slot..

also no phone service? i thought have? they only mentioned no navigation aka GPS on wifi edition. the one with LTE should have.. then again it is up to xiaomi MIUI os..

those youtube video reviews have the set on hand? or just talking about it?

if no actual set on hand.. then take their reviews as a pinch of salt.. as ive seen many and mostly not accurate..

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh so i stand correct that the card tray can support SD card, but is that for wifi model or LTE as well? for the card tray?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.