raylong

Reaction score

Available from 9 Dec onwards​

$2,299.00
Gifts:
SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB Micro SD Card
WF-1000XM4 (Black)

Reach earlier than 5 III :s13:
Lazada is $2165 leh but wthout the free gifts. Can wait for 12.12 sales then apply coupons, laz bonus etc machiam under 2k wor. Sorry for my shopping language 😃

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw earlier this midnight the price was slightly discounted on both Shopee and Lazada @ $2259 but when i checked again this morning it seems like it reverted back to $2299

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw earlier this midnight the price was slightly discounted on both Shopee and Lazada @ $2259 but when i checked again this morning it seems like it reverted back to $2299
Oh... Like no more liao. Can only use vouchers now. However it will be delivered by ninjavan on 24...dec

Last edited:

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
RICH ~

Congratulations on your purchase! Remember to post photos taken by the camera here ~
You sound like my bro haha. But no, I didn't check out la. I just testing the system. Just like I just tested Sony preorder site. There's a bug. U cannot put both pwp and phone together. And if u don't u cannot apply the pwp pricing discount. Ask Sony, both sites, also no reply.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.