Yellowish Galaxy Note 3 LED flash

systemofrage

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. Was wondering if u guys notice, experienced or this is normal about the camera led on the Note 3. I notice the led flash was abit yellowish, tinted, not completely white. I've compared it with other phone brands from my bro n there's a noticeable difference between them. Just want to know opinions if it's a known issue.
 

gamma7sg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
3,054
Reaction score
43
Hi guys. Was wondering if u guys notice, experienced or this is normal about the camera led on the Note 3. I notice the led flash was abit yellowish, tinted, not completely white. I've compared it with other phone brands from my bro n there's a noticeable difference between them. Just want to know opinions if it's a known issue.
moi's note 3 LED also a bit of yellowish...
 

systemofrage

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
moi's note 3 LED also a bit of yellowish...

Thanks for the feedback. Was puzzled that its not complete white like other phones I've compared with. I saw it doesn't effect the camera quality though, just that wish to know from other users.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top