
I was thinking it should go lower according to live rates at Arcade... 15.15 but it seems to be quite stagnant at this rate. Anyway, I'm flying off tomorrow so with 290K Yen it should be enough for everything.
bro can share more about TA analysis and candlestick charts ? interesting !
wow, the guy above is bringing about 4400 or SGD. do you need that much?
i am planning to bring 2k SGD to Japan for 5 days. you think it is enough? going with my wife to Tokyo
wow, the guy above is bringing about 4400 or SGD. do you need that much?
i am planning to bring 2k SGD to Japan for 5 days. you think it is enough? going with my wife to Tokyo
mmmm air and JR pass (which added up to SGD977) aside, I'm exchanging 2K-2.5K (=approx 132000yen - 165000yen) for my effectively 6D6N tour. dunno enuff bo.2k SGD for 2 person for days. breakfast is provided by hotel. will the exchange gets better today? whats the chance that the rate will drop on weekend? yesterday night rate at mustafa was 15.18 (was it at arcade?)