Yen Exchange Rate Watch

stars87

Master Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
4,894
Reaction score
0
15.48

piang. whats with mustafa nowdays ?

crazy rates. like morning 15.48-15.5

after 7pm when the other forex market open, price plunge to 15.37 or 8. crazy crazy.
 

coolwinx

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
I am going Japan this June. Wondering should I change for Yen or wait? any chance of the rate coming down? Any advice?
 

ziengler

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2000
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
err why i saw 15.35 at mustafa?is there something wrong with the site
bwah I changed at 15.43, suay
 

chanvh

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
654
Reaction score
0
wah lau - can't access the live rates from Arcade anymore, so have to count on Mustafa. Yeah, just got back from lovely Nippon. Looks like the rates are rising - hehe. I think it might go up again. so looks like this rate can get about 15.40 maybe in Arcade.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top