偏偏喜欢你 🫶 Yet I Still Love You

Geminiboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
15,596
Reaction score
10,499


愁緒揮不去苦悶散不去
為何我心一片空虛?
感情已失去一切都失去
滿腔恨愁不可消除

為何你的嘴裏總是那一句?
為何我的心不會死?
明白到愛失去一切都不對
我又為何偏偏喜歡你?

愛已是負累 相愛似受罪
心底如今滿苦淚
舊日情如醉 此際怕再追
偏偏痴心想見你

為何我心分秒想着過去?
為何你一點都不記起?
情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?

愛已是負累 相愛似受罪
心底如今滿苦淚
舊日情如醉 此際怕再追
偏偏痴心想見你

為何我心分秒想着過去?
為何你一點都不記起?
情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?

情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
168,123
Reaction score
76,692
I got to know this song during NS.
He was one of the specialist who is crazy over this song.
It is the signature song with his crush.
 
Last edited:

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
58,076
Reaction score
49,737
Very rarely does a cover or remix sound better than the original
 

Geminiboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
15,596
Reaction score
10,499
Very rarely does a cover or remix sound better than the original
Actually quite a lot of AI ones now sound better mainly because of changes in instrumentation and tempo. Most of them are not fully AI. The remixers play a big part in the musical rearrangement and tuning the AI voice.
 

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
58,076
Reaction score
49,737
Actually quite a lot of AI ones now sound better mainly because of changes in instrumentation and tempo. Most of them are not fully AI. The remixers play a big part in the musical rearrangement and tuning the AI voice.

I have not really listen to the AI songs so cannot comment. Changing of the instrumentation may still work but I am not sure about tempo. slight change maybe. too fast or too slow will sound off when combine with the lyrics. Melody and lyrics should marry perfectly to create a nice song. I cannot imagine a dance track making one feel romantic or a slow tempo song makes one feel like jumping up and shake their bon bon. Or maybe i grew up "stereotyping" songs.
 

Wanderer123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Messages
4,910
Reaction score
2,109
Actually quite a lot of AI ones now sound better mainly because of changes in instrumentation and tempo. Most of them are not fully AI. The remixers play a big part in the musical rearrangement and tuning the AI voice.
I heard some bossa nova AI tracks at a hotel in Wetnam, bery nice
 

Wanderer123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Messages
4,910
Reaction score
2,109


愁緒揮不去苦悶散不去
為何我心一片空虛?
感情已失去一切都失去
滿腔恨愁不可消除

為何你的嘴裏總是那一句?
為何我的心不會死?
明白到愛失去一切都不對
我又為何偏偏喜歡你?

愛已是負累 相愛似受罪
心底如今滿苦淚
舊日情如醉 此際怕再追
偏偏痴心想見你

為何我心分秒想着過去?
為何你一點都不記起?
情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?

愛已是負累 相愛似受罪
心底如今滿苦淚
舊日情如醉 此際怕再追
偏偏痴心想見你

為何我心分秒想着過去?
為何你一點都不記起?
情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?

情義已失去 恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你?

I tink kit chan can't do tis....da saxophone playing 月亮代表我的心!
 

Geminiboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
15,596
Reaction score
10,499
I have not really listen to the AI songs so cannot comment. Changing of the instrumentation may still work but I am not sure about tempo. slight change maybe. too fast or too slow will sound off when combine with the lyrics. Melody and lyrics should marry perfectly to create a nice song. I cannot imagine a dance track making one feel romantic or a slow tempo song makes one feel like jumping up and shake their bon bon. Or maybe i grew up "stereotyping" songs.
Not the dance or pop tracks. The sentimental ones. Maybe it’s just my taste. I find a lot of the sentimental classics more emotive with slower tempo. The lyrics are beautiful, but do not have the impact they are capable of when sang at the tempo of the past. Maybe people don’t like too slow songs in the old days.

Let me give an example. Same singer 张学友 same song. First video, the original pace of the song. Second video, when he sang it slower years later. The first one is ok, but in the second one, can feel the emotive power of the song much more.




 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top