Santiagoleo
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2016
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Guys,
I am currently on a 5 year on gaming pc. I am currently able to run lowest settings for CSGO and still face screen tear and low FPS.
I have to use the MSI Afterburner to control my core and memory clock if not my PC will disconnect from my screen.
Seeking your kind advice if i should buy a new PC or change my graphic card etc.
ACER PREDATOR G3610
Specifications:
Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHZ
8GB RAM
64 bit operating system.
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 440
- Leo
I am currently on a 5 year on gaming pc. I am currently able to run lowest settings for CSGO and still face screen tear and low FPS.
I have to use the MSI Afterburner to control my core and memory clock if not my PC will disconnect from my screen.
Seeking your kind advice if i should buy a new PC or change my graphic card etc.
ACER PREDATOR G3610
Specifications:
Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHZ
8GB RAM
64 bit operating system.
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 440
- Leo

