congrats on your pixel 3!
download the app called "display tester" load the grey background and check if there is uneven green tint
my pixel 3 actually has some green tint but it is not that severe like what I saw from the pictures here
the green tint is also not that visible during normal use ie watching movies
Thank you so much!
Ya I've downloaded the app and checked, no obvious tint.
Another thing is about the display refresh rate. When using an iPhone camera to film the Pixel screen, i can see obvious banding/lines running across the screen, is it normal?
When looking at the pixel screen while using normally, after a while kinda have a slight discomfort in my eyes. I wonder if there's something wrong with the refresh rate or is it emitting anything.
*i want to post a pic or link but i don't have enough post count yet, haha*