2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,744
Reaction score
8,483
New WSD installation so complicated lol

Me received too today! First attempt sure kan cheong spider.
EnpTzEY.jpg
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,744
Reaction score
8,483
I just checked Google store sg has but no way I will buy from the store. Wait kena 8 percent. Hahhah. Hope out in shops soon.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT

I got the fog, indigo and carbon from starhub PS. Pink moon is otw (Google store).
 

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
Yah, I watched the video and I was like wtf??? And i have installed 3 times on my 2XL before...
:s22:


Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Watched it too, lol. I think fixing a tamiya car is easier, lolol

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Because I do? :s13: Gonna get the not pink one.
Welcome to the club bro! Waiting for you heh :D
In before "So who did u voted for?" :s22:


Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Here not EDMW leh LOL.
New WSD installation so complicated lol
Yah, I watched the video and I was like wtf??? And i have installed 3 times on my 2XL before...
:s22:


Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Did they change the installation process? O.O

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

jeremysv

Master Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2001
Messages
4,059
Reaction score
0
after the software update, rmb to update your apps too ... especially the Phone app.

I saw it support Call Screen... English US only. :)

Gonna test out if it works.

Oh ya... rmb to restart ur phone after all updates. :)

I change language to English US but it doesnt work
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top