- Joined
- Jul 5, 2001
- Messages
- 44,598
- Reaction score
- 8,474
Dark mode available on Play Games

1yearCan i check local p3xl comes with 1 or 2 years warranty?
Anyone using pixel 3 and regret not getting the XL or vice versa? Thinking of buying tomorrow but can't seem to decide on size. Coming from iPhone x and OnePlus 6t
Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
Only have to decide notch or no notchI have both. Still can't decide between the two. One is extremely comfortable to hold in the hand cause of the size. The other is extremely good for consuming contents due to the larger screen size.
if battery is a concern go for the xl..Only have to decide notch or no notch
Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
Only have to decide notch or no notch
Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
Anyone pixel 3 users can confirm your average SOT? I'm currently having about 6 hours SOT on my OnePlus 6t from 7am till about 1am. If I can get pixel 3 to last that long I will definitely go for the smaller oneif battery is a concern go for the xl..
Anyone pixel 3 users can confirm your average SOT? I'm currently having about 6 hours SOT on my OnePlus 6t from 7am till about 1am. If I can get pixel 3 to last that long I will definitely go for the smaller one
Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
I have both. Still can't decide between the two. One is extremely comfortable to hold in the hand cause of the size. The other is extremely good for consuming contents due to the larger screen size.
Hi.. i noticed a small amount of dusts inside my google pixel 3 camera. Does warranty cover this? Will they replace my phone?
Also, where is the service centre here in Singapore for google pixel?
Thanks!
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
Is it open in weekend? And do i need to register warranty somewhere?CTDI at Aperia Mall.
Is it open in weekend? And do i need to register warranty somewhere?
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
if you are able to pay full retail price.. shops are selling at 100+ lesser than retail now, just try kasia or redwhite.can i walk in into starhub to get pixel 3 xl white 128gb without recon?![]()
Kasia no more whiteif you are able to pay full retail price.. shops are selling at 100+ lesser than retail now, just try kasia or redwhite.

Kasia no more white
Finally decide to go hoot a pixel tonight. Just can't decide between pixel 3 or pixel 3xl![]()
Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT
OnePlus 6T no good?