beano
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 52,552
- Reaction score
- 3,251
![]()
Why such a stupid solution?? Cant they see what the other notched phones are doing to hide their notches?
![]()
Happen to see this video
So hopefully google fixes it

![]()
Why such a stupid solution?? Cant they see what the other notched phones are doing to hide their notches?
![]()
Take it easy bro, he’s prolly one of the few millions who are still holding out on a “pixel ultra” notchless phone. Can’t say google didn’t disappoint millions of android fanboys hoping google would be the shining light in the android world to provide us with phones that don’t cost a premium price tag and price somewhere in the range of $300-$500 like a nonprofit group. Unlike iPhones which cost above 1.5k.
Oh wait.
Just buy-off from Canada store and do ship for me.
Google is following apple path to be less user friendly.![]()
Why such a stupid solution?? Cant they see what the other notched phones are doing to hide their notches?
![]()
This is correct, that’s why real world is not talk about “but u can’t 4K60fps, I can’t split screen, I have multi Bluetooth simultaneously connect to different speakers to blast the music.”
My parents also at the age where it would be best if the phone can perform the basic task fluidly with minimal hiccup. Even if u explain to them “we need to force kill the app cos its buggy/out of ram” chances are they won’t remember it the next time
Any display set at Serangoon Nex? I would be there later. Just now dropped by JEM singtel and starhub no display set at all.
the biggest selling point for pixel are 1) the camera and photo storage and 2) the google integration and AI.
I just love all the predictive stuff the phone does. From anticipating your travel habits based on past history, to automatically editing your photos with interesting effects
For me it is mainly the very very outstanding camera and this time, Felica support finally! (Japan model only).
Guess I will have to import or buy when I am in Japan.
seems like Singtel free wireless charger is only if you take a new data x3? starhub no such thing. Free home hub with every device.
Yeap. Everytime i pick up my folks' phone at minimum will have 10 apps on standby. Some apps they accidentally on also dont know.
Their fingers when slide down notification bar also can tap other stuffs without them knowing.
Simple things like gallery, when u 2 fingers drag will zoom out or in to view more thumbnails, i also can get questions like "why last time the picture icon so big now so small..."
Wanna ask a noob question.
If I'm planning to get pixel 3 from US, I assume only US google store right?
Anywhere else?![]()
Wanna ask a noob question.
If I'm planning to get pixel 3 from US, I assume only US google store right?
Anywhere else?![]()
us google store and verizon website(free pixel stand).
Previous versions had a north america version and rest of world. Anyone knows if this is still true?