laughingPANDA
Master Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2012
- Messages
- 2,543
- Reaction score
- 0
Same also.
Sent from HUAWEI Mate20 X using GAGT
Hahah still prefer the update method last time. Now one waste alot of time
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Same also.
Sent from HUAWEI Mate20 X using GAGT
Your beta many many bug![]()
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Bug or they making it two rows? Top row full, notifications appear on bottom row
But then again if software side allow for two rows, not sure which other phone besides p3xl notch thick enough to allow that
Bug I guess![]()
should sticky buy the pixel 3a?
budden $399 nia D:
Slower SoC. Compromise.
budden $399 nia D:
So tempting with this Beta 3...
3a costs S$659 and 3a XL costs S$779 here. Crazy mark up! You could get easily Xiaomi or Huawei flagships for the price of 3a. Not sure if it's worth to pay google tax just for the camera when Chinese phone flagship camera is similar or better.
Xl will lag? I find it butter smooth. Better than flagship phones that I have been using.If pixel 3 xl can lag, imagine with a pixel 3a![]()
So tempting with this Beta 3...
I'm tempted too. Purely for the new gesture bar. Haha