2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Im with you on the idea of such things being placed on the center as well. But to me not a big factor to deter me if the phone has much more to offer.

Hahah yeah definitely. If there's additional factors introduced to the phone one can probably oversee the"ugly" design. Let's keep our fingers crossed haha

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Ya i missed that function. Google good at killing its own creation. So I revert back to pill gesture.

Hahah actually still very half baked lah that gesture control. They better clean it up before official launch of Q. Sometimes back button appears for us to bring down the keyboard other times it doesn't. Best is the auto rotate, quite essential as part of the media viewing experience but it's missing :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,601
Reaction score
8,475
Hahah yeah definitely. If there's additional factors introduced to the phone one can probably oversee the"ugly" design. Let's keep our fingers crossed haha

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

If still got notch must hide :s13:
0YxJ6YC.jpg
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,601
Reaction score
8,475
Hahah actually still very half baked lah that gesture control. They better clean it up before official launch of Q. Sometimes back button appears for us to bring down the keyboard other times it doesn't. Best is the auto rotate, quite essential as part of the media viewing experience but it's missing :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

This was my biggest complaint. :s13:
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
If still got notch must hide
:s13:

0YxJ6YC.jpg

This was my biggest complaint.
:s13:



Wah not bad. Your wallpaper hide until swee swee hahaha.

Actually I have no idea why they introduced the stupid auto rotate button in the first place. Sibei lehchey. If one doesn't like the phone to rotate they can just switched AR off mah. Why make life difficult for other people by putting that button there in the first place. Then now the button MIA then turn phone to landscape screen don't follow :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,878
Reaction score
12,284
Hahah actually still very half baked lah that gesture control. They better clean it up before official launch of Q. Sometimes back button appears for us to bring down the keyboard other times it doesn't. Best is the auto rotate, quite essential as part of the media viewing experience but it's missing :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

That is why it is still in the beta stage.

Let all the guinea pigs try out first.

When it becomes official then I will install. =:p
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
That is why it is still in the beta stage.

Let all the guinea pigs try out first.

When it becomes official then I will install.
=:p

Hahah yeah lor I'm one of the guinea pig. But it's quite dumb to miss out that auto rotate button since they were the ones that put it there lol.

I just hope that the animation and all will be smoother like how iPhone does it then it's more or less perfect liao. Now still looks stuttery especially during the app switching.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
56
Hi peeps, may i know the battery life of the normal P3? Getting it as a work phone to reply email, whatsapp, and occasionally Clash of Royal n phototaking. Thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Hi peeps, may i know the battery life of the normal P3? Getting it as a work phone to reply email, whatsapp, and occasionally Clash of Royal n phototaking. Thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

When I was using it I can get around 4.5-5H of SOT. But I don't game during working hours. Mostly reading and replying forums and also whatsapp and social media browsing. Hope this helps :)

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
56
When I was using it I can get around 4.5-5H of SOT. But I don't game during working hours. Mostly reading and replying forums and also whatsapp and social media browsing. Hope this helps :)

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
thanks so much!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

jaspreettttt

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
64
Reaction score
6
When I was using it I can get around 4.5-5H of SOT. But I don't game during working hours. Mostly reading and replying forums and also whatsapp and social media browsing. Hope this helps :)

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Mine's barely 3.5-4hrs. the brightness I commonly have it at 50-65%. No games, just some browsing, music and news with a couple of photos of food πŸ˜‚
 

GPixel

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Incoming Calls

Hi do anyone has the same problem, or know the solution to this?

I recently got my pixel 3xl from Singtel, and I cannot receive phone calls some of the time.

My phone is on and working perfectly fine, but people's calls does not get through. I've tried even calling from my house phone, and it's as if my phone is turned off, since all I get is "The singtel number that you are trying go call is unavailable etc."

I tried searching online but could not find any solution. Isit a hardware issue because I don't think its a known problem. I tried looking through the entire call settings page and changing things but it still does not work.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,601
Reaction score
8,475
That is why it is still in the beta stage.

Let all the guinea pigs try out first.

When it becomes official then I will install. =:p

Guinea pigs are users feeding back to google and helping to improve the user experience, so people like you got stable official version to use.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Hi do anyone has the same problem, or know the solution to this?

I recently got my pixel 3xl from Singtel, and I cannot receive phone calls some of the time.

My phone is on and working perfectly fine, but people's calls does not get through. I've tried even calling from my house phone, and it's as if my phone is turned off, since all I get is "The singtel number that you are trying go call is unavailable etc."

I tried searching online but could not find any solution. Isit a hardware issue because I don't think its a known problem. I tried looking through the entire call settings page and changing things but it still does not work.

I think this is more of a singtel issue than a pixel issue.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Wah not bad. Your wallpaper hide until swee swee hahaha.

Actually I have no idea why they introduced the stupid auto rotate button in the first place. Sibei lehchey. If one doesn't like the phone to rotate they can just switched AR off mah. Why make life difficult for other people by putting that button there in the first place. Then now the button MIA then turn phone to landscape screen don't follow :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Actually i like that button. I use phones with auto rotate off because i dont like it rotating around whenever i slightly tilt the phone.

To me that button become like a toggle easily accessible also and faster than dragging the notification menu down.
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,878
Reaction score
12,284
Hi do anyone has the same problem, or know the solution to this?

I recently got my pixel 3xl from Singtel, and I cannot receive phone calls some of the time.

My phone is on and working perfectly fine, but people's calls does not get through. I've tried even calling from my house phone, and it's as if my phone is turned off, since all I get is "The singtel number that you are trying go call is unavailable etc."

I tried searching online but could not find any solution. Isit a hardware issue because I don't think its a known problem. I tried looking through the entire call settings page and changing things but it still does not work.

Some verifications to be done

1) Use a SIM card from another Telco into your P3

2) Put your SIM card onto another phone
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Actually i like that button. I use phones with auto rotate off because i dont like it rotating around whenever i slightly tilt the phone.

To me that button become like a toggle easily accessible also and faster than dragging the notification menu down.

Hahah there's good and bad with the button. I have gotten used to it but how can they forget to do some kind of implementation on the beta for the gestures given that it's an essential part of the navigation system :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top