2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...๐Ÿ˜—๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ต

omelet

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
346
Already cancelled mine haha. Think will just wait till after release and have ready stock first. Also to see if November patch fix all those reported issues...
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
will there be telco bloatware from Singtel/Starhub if bought from the telco?


The "bloat" will show up accordingly depending on which telco SIM card is slotted in. My old Nexus even though was purchased from shop, when I put in a Singtel SIM card all that garbage showed up. I know because I didn't setup with the SIM card inside, reboot put in SIM card, the bloat all appeared.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
will there be telco bloatware from Singtel/Starhub if bought from the telco?

Got my Pixel 2 XL from Singtel and am using StarHub. Did not have any Singtel nor StarHub bloatware. So I'm presuming it would be the same for the Pixel 3.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Got my Pixel 2 XL from Singtel and am using StarHub. Did not have any Singtel nor StarHub bloatware. So I'm presuming it would be the same for the Pixel 3.


Eh really ah? Wtf why mine will show singtel bloat one? :s13: My SIM card cursed one is it? :(
 

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
9,998
Reaction score
0
Seems like now a lot Singtel pre-order users are angry and do not know if they will get their pixel stand anot.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
He is right, my P2XL from Singtel also no bloat..not even the mysingtel app..


I just took out my SIM and slotted it into someone else's Galaxy S8 on M1, singtel apps appeared on his one wtf. Is this a Samsung thing?:s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top